Zaccaria Servers

ATARI

May 13, 2014
Anyone thinking of purchasing Zaccaria Pinball by Magic Pixel Pinball Games, dont bother Servers not been working correctly for a while and last 2 days not working at all.

saspin

Aug 22, 2014
If this refers to the leaderboards, for PlayStation 4 they are working fine.

Scott

Anyone thinking of purchasing Zaccaria Pinball by Magic Pixel Pinball Games, dont bother Servers not been working correctly for a while and last 2 days not working at all.

saspin

Aug 22, 2014
Servers are down for PS4 pro. Magic Pixel's website magicpixel.hu has no support options. Will the servers be up soon?

Scott

ATARI

May 13, 2014
Thank you, I don’t use either of those sites. I found an email address and will ask about the servers there.

Hi, they are quick at responding on Twitter, last reply i got 2 days ago was servers are working but a bit slow,, all i get is servers under maintenance. So still not working xbox one

Last edited:

Gorgias32

Jan 14, 2016
The high score integration is really good on Zaccaria, so I actually have missed it since the servers have been on the fritz (for at least the last six months) for Android. Having your target score to go to the next rank down in the lower left corner is a great motivation, it adds to the experience. I hope they get this stabilized, it used to work great.

Members online

Members online