BlahCade #220 Is Their Newest Interview With Mel

zmcvay

Sep 19, 2014
I agree on VR. The weakest link of FX2VR's offering was the generally poor table selection, but otherwise it was fantastic. I've been using an older Rift, but with the sale Verizon was running on the Quest 2 yesterday I decided to make the dive on upgrading my headset, mostly in preparation for the Star Wars VR release.

Been waiting ages on new tables, release can't get here soon enough.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I have a hand-me-down Rift, which didn’t sell me on VR in general but paired with my PinSim cab and playing pinball is fantastic. Most of my complaints seem to be being solved with the Quest 2, but I’m leaning toward waiting on the next version. By then all my issues should be solved, and I’ll know for sure how committed to VR Zen is, as pinball is literally all I’m interested in playing.

zmcvay

Sep 19, 2014
It made a huge difference for me to play tables like Epic Quest, where I could actually look around the table and study shots easier. Masters of the Force is the one I'm expecting will have the biggest improvement in this first pack, as I just can't visualize a lot of the shots for that table looking at it flat.

But yes, I'm hoping Zen doesn't leave VR to wither on the vine a 2nd time. I'd really like the full FX4 lineup to be in VR eventually.

Members online

Members online