Arcooda is not quite done are they?

AcadDude

Jul 8, 2018
Something New Is Coming - A New Vision For Pinball

This is the title of an email I received from Arcooda. It was interesting.

Here is a small snip:

"- Arcooda Pinball
- Pinball Forest
- Pinball Apps
- Pinball Maker

Over these next weeks we will publish information for all the new development. However, we wanted to share this information before we make it public."

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
The question is, can they get it airborn this time? We've been talking about Arcooda pinball machines on the BlahCade since 2016, yet they've never managed to actually ship one out. On Twitter they've been laying out a bunch of proof that they were first and everyone else copied them with various product, which is an odd marketing choice. Our next episode is actually going to be all about this, but it's all for naught on their part if they once again don't get product into consumer's homes. Like actual machines, not just software.

AcadDude

Jul 8, 2018
The email made mention of creating your own digital tables for sale in a marketplace and also converting digital to physical. There was a lot going on in that email. I think all Arcooda customers received it. I purchased the Arcooda cabinet mode way back when the bad timing Williams/Cash grab event occurred. I have gotten good use out of their software. I think it was well worth the money for the amount of tables it got us in cabinet mode. I played it today actually.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Right on. Memes aside, I genuinely feel bad for the Arcooda guys and hope they finally do get it airborne this time.

Last edited:

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
The software that isn't Arcooda Pinball Arcade is for Pro Pinball/Barnstorm, not sure if just Timeshock or all 4 tables.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Looks like it's just Timeshock, for now. That being said, I don't know what the holdup is with Barnstorm on getting the rest of them done.

Members online

Members online