Thread: Zen does it again - “Zen Pinball Party” for Apple Arcade

My Devices
    PC, Mac, iOS mobile
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yespage View Post
    They are clearly looking to broaden the pinball player base.

It'd never happen, but if done right Peanuts v South Park would be epic!
    It would indeed. The Peanuts table reminds me of South Park in a way with the animated Characters coming to life in cartoon and yet 3D form. It’s much better play-wise than South Park though. Snoopy looks absolutely amazing here, and I love how the game starts out focused on him and then pans out to reveal the table. It’s very well done. As are the different things from the Peanuts universe. Woodstock’s nests are bumpers. Snoopy’s doghouse is where modes are started. Red Baron mode is interesting. Even the kite-eating tree is present. I never thought about Peanuts in pinball form, but wow, it really works good. It seems fairly challenging too. It’s not a cakewalk. And the audio and music are just spot on perfect. This might just be my favorite Zen original. They really put a lot of work into this one.

My Devices
    pc iPad
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On the iPad if you enlarge it's clear that the graphics of PP are less sharp. Also the transparencies are worse. For adventureland it looks they upgraded the graphics and lighting.
    Concerning gameplay The physics are floatier and ball movement is slower and more forgiving. Going for multiball in AFM is much easier in PP. But they did change the physics later on because in the beginning it was ridiculously easy. All in all more of a family and general gamer oriented game. But hoping for better online gaming against others on IOS. And yes, on imac the game is horrible.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123