Arcade manufacturer Baytek has entered into the Pincab market.

yespage

Oct 31, 2015
I'll file this on the nice things I'll never own pile. Almost seems more like a Barcade table. 32" backglass screen, that is pretty nice. Heights seems fine, I think the size makes it look shorter.

My only complaint is it is limited on tables for that price. Yes, it has a lot Zen tables, and people that like Zen originals, that is great. Not my cup of tea. Not enough Williams/Ballys tables for me. Add Zac. and then I'll daydream about owning this.

It comes with Windows, so does that mean Steam is an option? Also, because it has Windows 10, does that put a time line on its lifespan? Do you need to keep updating the MS OS?

Narc0lep5y

Feb 21, 2015
$9k and its got a 6 year old AMD processor and a 1050ti GPU? No analog plunger? Only 2 screens and only HD? I don't know how you'd get anything better than buttons for nudging too with that giant base.

You can get a fully decked out VirtuaPin using real pinball parts with a custom lockdown bar and a 49" 4K playfield and 3 screens with a significantly better and newer PC and GPU for $2k less.

Tabe

Apr 12, 2012
$9k and its got a 6 year old AMD processor and a 1050ti GPU? No analog plunger? Only 2 screens and only HD? I don't know how you'd get anything better than buttons for nudging too with that giant base.

You can get a fully decked out VirtuaPin using real pinball parts with a custom lockdown bar and a 49" 4K playfield and 3 screens with a significantly better and newer PC and GPU for $2k less.
I mean, a 55" playfield is really nice. And the cabinet itself looks great, albeit not exactly like a real pinball table. But...that price is insane for those hardware specs.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.