Indiana Jones on Mobile: Buy or "Earn?"

pinballmonster

Sep 9, 2021
There was no way to purchase tables outright in Williams mobile.

You had to grind for parts and then either grind some more or pay after grinding.

How will this table be accessible if you've already earned every other table? Can you use coins to purchase parts to acquire the table? I don't see that option in the store anymore.

Or, you could purchase Williams physics and upgraded graphics with coins that would apply to all tables. Would the Jones table be included?

Apparently, the IJ table is going to be available on some platforms this week no announcement date for mobile?

wilbers

Aug 8, 2018
With previous releases there were specific challenges for them where you could earn enough table parts (over the fortnight the challenge was available) to get them up to level 2. Will the same option be available for Indy? we will find out soon.

pinballmonster

Sep 9, 2021
The most likely explanation is that table parts disappear from the store once you 4 star all available tables. Maybe you can buy parts with coins once the Indy table appears?

The release date is the 10th so I guess these questions will be answered soon.

idunnosomename

Jan 25, 2020
Special offer to purchase outright it seems (no zen coins). You should be able to grind for table parts I guess, but server is absolutely overloaded so it's almost impossible to actually start a challenge at the moment.

ByeByeTango

Dec 10, 2021
Hey (hello everyone, I'm new here).

I've been able to play a few challenges yesterday after the update, and I kept getting Zen Coins (all my tables are 4* so I should have gotten Indy parts).
I hope it's a bug and that we'll be able to get parts (I farmed a lot before the update to get Zen Coins and Tickets).
I hope it doesn't mean this table can only be purchased with real money o_O

(I mean, the economic system is that there are 2 currencies to get content... you can buy these currencies with real money... so they can't tell you that your currencies don't work anymore and that you have to spend real money, money that you might have spent to get currencies... right?)

Last edited:

yespage

Oct 31, 2015
Hey (hello everyone, I'm new here).

I've been able to play a few challenges yesterday after the update, and I kept getting Zen Coins (all my tables are 4* so I should have gotten Indy parts).
I hope it's a bug and that we'll be able to get parts (I farmed a lot before the update to get Zen Coins and Tickets).
I hope it doesn't mean this table can only be purchased with real money o_O
Heaven forbid!

idunnosomename

Jan 25, 2020
Oh interesting, thanks. it may be, at least for now, it's fully paywalled. Don't blame them really, they need to make money as a company

There are ways you can get it without "real money", I have nearly £10 of Play credit (no not from bloody MistPlay, Google Rewards). Might just give it to Zen at least if it's going to expire.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
In the past when a new table dropped, there would be a 'limited time' event that would offer up table parts for those tables specifically, enough to get you up to 2 stars. This was to help people who hadn't maxed out all the tables yet and were getting a mish mash of parts for all the tables. However, the new tables and their parts would not appear in the daily challenges often for up to a month later.

As someone who has always grinded and maxed out my tables prior to the next pack, I can confirm this. Indeed with Indy, no table parts are being made available as of yet. I have put in an inquiry with my connections at Zen to see if this is just like in the past or if Indy will always only be a hard purchase and not available for grinding.

Gorgias32

Jan 14, 2016
I would guess that after the initial "full purchase" sales drop off, they'll pull Indy into the "parts awards for daily challenges". It would make financial sense to do this because Zen have to make a lot of revenue from all the ad views involved in grinding.

Most likely the only thing that would change this is if there is some specific licensing codicil that prohibits it.

pinballmonster

Sep 9, 2021
I would guess that after the initial "full purchase" sales drop off, they'll pull Indy into the "parts awards for daily challenges". It would make financial sense to do this because Zen have to make a lot of revenue from all the ad views involved in grinding.

Most likely the only thing that would change this is if there is some specific licensing codicil that prohibits it.

Which could be as little as a few weeks. Even the hottest of properties drop off after a few weeks.

Even if earning parts doesn't happen, there will almost certainly be a sale.

Lykaion23

Apr 8, 2014
Or both it seems :eek: I bought on 13th the indy table on mobile and tjis morning i got refunded by Google without reason but the table is still 4 Star owned. Does anybody else got the same? Or know the reason

haj

Sep 28, 2012
Which could be as little as a few weeks. Even the hottest of properties drop off after a few weeks.

Even if earning parts doesn't happen, there will almost certainly be a sale.

yeah, but on iOS star wars rogue one table has still higher price tag than rest of tables... hope the sale won't take that long!

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
Or both it seems :eek: I bought on 13th the indy table on mobile and tjis morning i got refunded by Google without reason but the table is still 4 Star owned. Does anybody else got the same? Or know the reason
Same here! I even sent a message over to Zen to find out what's going on.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.