Indiana Jones Pinball Adventure on FX3/Steam release on March 10th, 2022!

Relive iconic scenes from the movies in Indiana Jones: The Pinball Adventure, the 1993 Williams classic. Escape Castle Brunwald, feed your pinballs to the mysterious Idol, and brave the Path of Adventure.

wilbers

Aug 8, 2018
Not surprised by the high price considering the amount of actor faces & voices in this table that have to be licensed...

I'd actually forgotten Sean Connery would be in it. That can't have been particularly easy to get from him (or from his estate depending when the licensing deal was done).

PaulJansen

Feb 1, 2020
Yes, bought it in iPad for 14,99 euro’s. There is no way to play the table free with parts or points. You can only buy it and level 4 is included. It looks gorgeous! But very remarkable: It is not on the Mac! They allways launch new tables at the dame on the Mac. But not with this table. I hope It will be launced……

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
I'd actually forgotten Sean Connery would be in it. That can't have been particularly easy to get from him (or from his estate depending when the licensing deal was done).

I wouldn't be too surprised if the final cost for license was near or in the 7 figure range.

pinballmonster

Sep 9, 2021
Yes, bought it in iPad for 14,99 euro’s. There is no way to play the table free with parts or points. You can only buy it and level 4 is included. It looks gorgeous! But very remarkable: It is not on the Mac! They allways launch new tables at the dame on the Mac. But not with this table. I hope It will be launced……

How well does the mobile version of Indy play?

I think it might be worth a purchase for play on a 120 hz tablet; almost certainly not if you play exclusively on a phone.

I'm also disappointed it didn't launch on zen pinball 2 for Mac. Having said that, they still don't offer controller support which is just pathetic in 2022. Do you use keyboard controls or a third party app to use a controller on Mac?

Lykaion23

Apr 8, 2014
I can't tell how mobile works, cause I didn't bought yet, but it seems there are platform specific issues, like on switch the table require skillshot but there is no skillshot there

Iga_Biva

Oct 10, 2018
15€ for one table????

No way that this will happen from my side, no matter how good it is - I will keep playing on a VP.

Lykaion23

Apr 8, 2014
What do you mean that on Switch it requires a skillshot? For an achievement or something?

you can master a table with max out all of zens gimmicks in Zen physics plus the trophy, but on switch you need to master 190 points but on all other 180points and if you look into these upgrade lists then the switch version require 10 points from max out skillshot

PinJimmy

Jun 27, 2012
I really like the table. Looks great and plays well.

One thing I really dislike though and it has nothing to do with Indy but more within fx3 itself and that is after losing the third ball or when the game ends it brings you back to the menu. Thats very annoying and most of the time you get the urge to stop playing the table. Lets hope when pinball fx comes out this isnt the case anymore.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.