Guess the next Williams Table

yespage

Oct 31, 2015
A DS9 series table could be seriously cool, where you try to play out the entire series! In general, I can't stand Zen originals, but done right a DS9 table could be legendary... as long as it was a pinball table first, not one of their fantasy like tables.

I'm think two level play surface, upper level is for the Defiant and needs to be unlocked via accomplishing other missions first. Also need a mini-pinball area for Quarks bar. Maybe go Black Hole-ish (three level now) with a lower playfield for the Wormhole.

wilbers

Aug 8, 2018
Think you may be getting Paramount mixed up with CBS. Think its roughly Paramount = Star Trek when its films, and CBS =when its TV series.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Think you may be getting Paramount mixed up with CBS. Think its roughly Paramount = Star Trek when its films, and CBS =when its TV series.
It's all the same these days. In the US all Star Trek is on the Paramount+ streaming service: TV and movies. They're all owned by Viacom (I think, hard to keep track of who owns what!)

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013
If they did do a Star Trek table would imagine it's of the Discovery, Lower Decks, Strange New Worlds, or Prodigy variety - lower hanging fruit. The first three I'd be fine with. Particularly Lower Decks which could be fun poking fun at the classic series - or existing Star Trek pins. And Strange New Worlds which is a big unknown but if they have Anson Mount do some callouts that would be ok by me.

They also have that Halo TV show. Might be able to do a Halo table based on the show - which I've only bothered to watch a single episode so not sure if that's a good thing or bad.

A Scream themed table might be fun if its a "who dunnit" style mystery of trying to find the killer(s).

So hopefully this Paramount deal is a bit bigger than the one World War Z table - which I'm still enjoying.

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013
Hmm could be. The "closer and closer" line I recognize from ST:NG as well:

Of course the next line after that is "...ohh nothing happened." So who knows!

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013
Oh nice. Congo would be a great choice. Very fun table. Would still want ST:NG at some point but would be very happy with Congo.

El Dorado would be a great troll though. :p

Scared Stiff

May 18, 2019
They will announce for sure in two days (Thursday) on The Pinball Show!

From all I have seen I think it’s Congo too. I don’t know that I have ever played or even seen this table IRL before, so that would be interesting.

Scared Stiff

May 18, 2019
Well…I was very very wrong. It’s Swords of Fury!

And now we have next month’s table to guess. The hint for us is that we will look “alive” when we see it.

zmcvay

Sep 19, 2014
They were hinting around more "premium" licensed tables coming soon. Addams Family?

Bride of Pin*Bot would fit as well.

Members online

Members online