Forum closure

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
Thank you Gord for everything that you’ve done. And thanks to everyone for being a part of my life for over a decade.

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Well, I forgot to cancel hosting, so the forum will be around for at least another month. LOL

Jay

May 19, 2012
I'll just add my thanks, and a farewell. This was a really enjoyable community to be a part of. Hope to see some of you around at various pinball expos.

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
Wow, just by chance saw the announcement of the closing. Just wanted to say thanks Gord and thanks to everybody who made this a special place. I loved sharing tips and strategies and the fun of maxing out scores on the tables. I went from zero to 5 IRL machines in the timespan of this forum, but I still will fire up the odd Farsight table now and then. I’m off to check if the VP forums are still up…. :) Bye to all!

Grant

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 29, 2022
Hey all, really nice to meet you!

I'm the mystery admin that Gord mentioned! I've been running forums for over 20 years, and despite the fact that people are more likely to chat about things on Reddit or Discord or Facebook these days -- I think forums can still be useful. I'm always really sad when a long running forum closes. This time though I wasn't too late to do something about it!

I've made a post on the front page with more info!

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Hey all, really nice to meet you!

I'm the mystery admin that Gord mentioned! I've been running forums for over 20 years, and despite the fact that people are more likely to chat about things on Reddit or Discord or Facebook these days -- I think forums can still be useful. I'm always really sad when a long running forum closes. This time though I wasn't too late to do something about it!

I've made a post on the front page with more info!

Great to meet you, Grant, and thank you for helping save this forum. I look forward to seeing what changes you have in store in the future!

Members online

Members online