Thread: Canobie Lake Pinball Parlor

My Devices
    iPad, iPhone, Mac
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Canobie Lake Pinball Parlor

Here's a nice article about the Pinball Parlor at Canobie Lake Amusement Park in Salem, NH. I've been there many times. For a long time, they had a rare working Hercules machine. That's gone, but the parlor has a lot of classic games.

https://seacoastcurrent.com/this-new...pinball-lover/

My Devices
    PS4/PS3/Vita
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Canobie's pinball parlor is great, but you'd have to pay park admission to go play pinball.

If you're in that area, Joe's Playland arcade at Salisbury Beach is the best place in the area to play the latest tables. About 12 recent tables, and they just added Rush for this summer. They also have a Hercules table upstairs but the upper level is usually only open on weekends.

Funspot has a lot of tables but mostly 70s/80s stuff. They also have a Hercules near the mini-golf area.

My Devices
    IOS/ PC
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lived in Salem back in the 60’s can’t believe it’s still there.

My Devices
    iPad, iPhone, Mac
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tomwaits View Post
    If you're in that area, Joe's Playland arcade at Salisbury Beach is the best place in the area to play the latest tables. About 12 recent tables, and they just added Rush for this summer. They also have a Hercules table upstairs but the upper level is usually only open on weekends.

Funspot has a lot of tables but mostly 70s/80s stuff. They also have a Hercules near the mini-golf area.
    That's good to know! Thanks.

can’t believe it’s still there
    It's still owned by the same families and is doing really well. They've shepherded the park through some rough times and IMO it's the best amusement park in New England.