DLC available on other Android devices for free? Or re-purchase required?

amv71

Feb 29, 2012
Hi

I bought all the DLC packs on an Android smartphone. I have just bought a Galaxy Nexus 7 tablet and linked it to the same Gmail account. Yet TBA on the tablet does not recognise the DLC I purchased on my smartphone. Is this correct? Do I need to upset my wallet once more to purchase these tables on my Nexus 7? I've already bought every table on the 360. This is becoming an expensive commitment (but worth it). Any clarifications appreciated. I've asked here, not on the Facebok forum, as I hope for a helpful response, not some crazy flame war.

Thanks

Andrew
--- ToM 360 10 billion point bug fixed so I'm back on board trying to get into the top 10. Catch me on 360 as amv71

amv71

Feb 29, 2012
Oops.

Nik - thanks for this and the link. This is embarrassing. Turned out I had not purchased the core pack or DLC 1, only the DLC 2 and 3. I dug out my Google play receipts, realised this and was able to successfully restore DLC 2 and 3. Core and DLC 1 have now been purchased.

Many thanks.

Andrew

You shouldn't need to purchase again if (as you have) used the same Google account.

There was an earlier thread with some people discussing this problem here...
http://digitalpinballfans.com/showthread.php/732-How-to-Install-on-second-Android-Device

I haven't had this issue, so haven't read in depth. I think the gist was, Ryan was asking people with this problem to get in touch.

hope this helps, and you get your problem sorted soon!

N

Nik Barbour

No worries!
Embarrassment all round today.
I'm actually sat at work with a flat car tyre, waiting for vehicle recovery service to remove my seized locking wheel nut, before I can change the tyre on 'The Hearse' (pet name for our black Passat estate).

I'm actually a Mechanical Engineer, so this is quite an embarrassment, and naturally, all my colleagues are being understanding and kind in regards the jeers and comments as they pass!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.