Bug Frog Frenzy bug

Judi Chop

May 10, 2012
Wanted to see if this had happened to anyone else. I started frog frenzy for the first time today and it didn't start the four ball multiball it just started and continued with the ball i already had in play. Seeing if this has happened to others being its just my first time in this mode.

Brandon Debes

Mar 29, 2012
I've started the mode three different times on the Xbox 360 version of the game and have never seen what you're describing.

Squid

Senior Creature
Mar 22, 2012
The Frog Frenzy by itself is not a multi-ball mode. Once you have the FF lit, you should try to start a multi-ball mode right before you start the Frog Frenzy. Any multi-ball mode will do but, only the Puke Balls or the Ripooff multi-ball modes will turn that Frenzy into a 4-ball ordeal. (with a ball saver that lasts through the whole Frenzy)

The 1-ball Frog Frenzy is rather feeble considering how much work it takes to get there.

Brandon Debes

Mar 29, 2012
Ah, my mistake. Somehow I failed to glean from the OP that he wasn't even starting a multi-ball mode. As Squid said, you have to start a multi-ball mode yourself before shooting that final super jackpot light if you want to really benefit from it. There is not intrinsic multi-ball to Frog Frenzy.

Squid

Senior Creature
Mar 22, 2012
If you're pretty good at getting Jackpots and Super-Jackpots during the multi-ball modes, you might want to try things this way.

1) You have all the Super-Jackpots lit (meaning that you have to light one more for the Frog Frenzy).
2) You then proceed to get a multi-ball mode going. A Ripoff or Puke Balls only.
3) Hit them Jackpots (3 of them) to light the last Super Jackpot.
4) Go for the Frog.

Or, to put it another way, being able to score multiple Super Jackpots during multi-ball modes is about the best way to get a 4-ball Frog Frenzy (or a Frenzy in general).

There it is, the easy and the hard way to a 4-ball Frog Frenzy.

Judi Chop

May 10, 2012
Yea that's my fault i haven't been able to play this in real life and didn't have much info on it. In the instructions for the table it says frog frenzy is a four ball multiball mode so i just thought it started a four ball mode when reached.

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
The Frog Frenzy by itself is not a multi-ball mode. Once you have the FF lit, you should try to start a multi-ball mode right before you start the Frog Frenzy. Any multi-ball mode will do but, only the Puke Balls or the Ripooff multi-ball modes will turn that Frenzy into a 4-ball ordeal. (with a ball saver that lasts through the whole Frenzy)

The 1-ball Frog Frenzy is rather feeble considering how much work it takes to get there.

Just checking to make sure here: reguler Ripoff multiball is only 2 balls. Will it turn into 4 ball with FF?

Squid

Senior Creature
Mar 22, 2012
^ Oh Yes! And when the Frenzy is over you're left in the middle of a 4-ball Ripoff.

Squid

Senior Creature
Mar 22, 2012
It is quite possible to go from a FF into another FF, I've done it once.

Start a Ripoff or Multi-Ball FF. During the course of the Frenzy, by hitting your standard Jackpot shots, you can light more Super Jackpots. (The Ripoff or Multi-Ball still count during the Frenzy) The Super Jackpots won't actually be lit until the Frenzy is over and you go back into the Ripoff or Multi-Ball (I think). If you worked the Frenzy pretty good you can probably count on at least 3 Super Jackpots to be lit. From there, it's just a matter of being able to get the Super Jackpots to start another FF. Good Luck!

inspector42

May 27, 2012
I also only had one ball for frog frenzy mode. The instructions clearly call it a four ball mode. Sounds like the instructions need to be updated.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.