Worst release so far?

grashopper

Sep 14, 2012
Man I hope they can get this table emulated eventually. Sad how wrong it is. And please please please work on that art on the PS3.
This table bums me out. :(

phreaker47

Jul 15, 2012
Fuseball had a list of inaccuracies posted here somewhere, I just listed the multiball startup as an example because I believe the presentation really adds to the table. And then there is always this:
Screenshot_2013-01-28-16-16-00-picsay.jpg

This statement here is why we DO gripe about these things. Farsight set lofty goals for these games... and they HAVE succeeded with many (let's not forget that).. but it makes things like this BK debacle stick out all that much more.

Fuseball

May 26, 2012
As a programmer with a BK in the garage, I would love to get my hands on the script for this table. ;)

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
I still find this game quite playable, but after watching that video I totally agree that if emulation isn't presently possible re-scripting is a must for multi-ball. Quite exciting!

aagstn

Oct 6, 2012
It's sad to me that they are making little tweaks on some tables that are like 95% good and they haven't touched any of the many problems on this one. :(
Any improvements are welcomed, but what Farsight has done to this table is a travesty. I grew up playing Firepower and Black Knight. I played them non stop in the Pinball Hall of Fame releases. Now I can barely bring myself to play one of my all time favorite tables it is so butchered for this release. I can't believe this table hasn't had at least some of the many problems fixed by now.

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
have you noticed how farsight never comments on this table or on this thread? it's like they deny anything about it... what gives? this is one of my favorite tables IRL and it sucks for it to be treated like dirt

FarSight shys away from any criticism leveled at them, because they have to get a ok from the higher ups on every statement they make , the comment for all criticisms is "NO COMMENT" , the only sign they even read our complaints is when they have a positive update coming that fixes something , but they do not share opinions and apologies until the patch is in the works , or a workaround soloution was found.

kristian

Nov 6, 2013
Black Knight is an excellent table but at least the PC trial release is missing the playfield illumination and the ROM sounds that are launched when the multiball starts.

When the multiball releases, the table plastics are supposed to "flash". This is one of the major appeals in the original game and it's not emulated in the Pinball Arcade at all. Major bummer.

I love all Williams Solid State tables. Alien Poker would be awesome to see.

Maneki1972

Jun 11, 2018
I actually hate Paragon for tables way more than Black Knight. Yes, BK is rudimentary (and BK2000 kicks its butt into the pavement) but Paragon annoys me because it's way too luck based and the second flipper exposing an outlane makes me cuss it a lot.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.