Pinball Arcade Chat Room

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
Lads girlies.and those that just cant choose....we have a chat room dont wrry ill speak enough for us all...:p

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Maybe we can add a permanent link in the header?

Done! I knew exactly where to make the change (thanks to some poking around yesterday). The link is only available to members that are logged in - we don't need guests popping onto IRC to be annoying ;)

N

Nik Barbour

Tried 2 or 3 times but no-one home.
What happened to the forum Front Page BTW - i can't see it any more?

Brandon Debes

Mar 29, 2012
More people will probably be in IRC during the work week from their office. That's about the only time I'm normally in IRC.

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Tried 2 or 3 times but no-one home.
What happened to the forum Front Page BTW - i can't see it any more?

Oops, I broke it! A new version of the board was installed which changed a few things, and in my attempt to change them back to the way it was before, I accidentally changed the default page when you hit the front page. It's changed back now.

N

Nik Barbour

Front Page working again - cheers Gord!

@ Beelzebozo - Alright for some - My employer is really unreasonable, they actually expect us to do some work while we're there.
I'll keep on trying - due to time difference I should be able to catch you guys in work whilst I'm @ home.

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Nik, there are quite a lot of people in there right now. It's like the United Nations of pinball (everyone is from a different country).

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
No worries Jeff. I love chatting to you all in there. Really gives some personality to the users on the forum. Thank Ryan Routon for planting the seed in the Android 1.4.2 thread.

Bonzo

May 16, 2012
The captcha really is hard to read quite often. When using the web interface I tend to refresh it several times before I'm sure I won't get it wrong.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.