Bug Super jackpot achievement doesnt register

Pod

Aug 10, 2012
Sheesh, pretty much every thread on this board is a bug.

Anyway, Tried for ages to get the super jackpot and finally got it to find that it didn't get ticked off.
Only thing I can think of is that it awarded the replay at the same point. Perhaps farsight tie the achievements to notifes in the dmd animations? (that cant be true, it'd be stupid).

Anyway, anyone else had this? Or better yet, has anyone else successfuly ticked it off? No point me trying to repeat it if its 100% :(

Cheers

Pod

McGuirk

Feb 25, 2012
I'd love to know too, even though the multiball still gives me fits and I haven't come close to sniffing a jackpot.

thegoldgofer

Apr 25, 2012
The super jackpot was the final goal on the wizard goal checklist. I finally got it but still is not marked as achieved. This occurred on Samsung Galaxy S3. Also not loading my highest scores onto the leaderboards.

CC13

Sep 1, 2012
I actually have a somewhat different but related bug—my wizard goals show that I've completed the Super Jackpot goal (which was also my last goal for the table), but I still haven't unlocked the tilt settings for the table (I'm on a third-gen iPad). I did end up quitting the game after getting the goal, since my shooting went freezing cold, as it is wont to do after I've been doing really well for awhile. Is there any way to fix the bug and unlock the tilt settings without too much trouble?

Adam

Apr 5, 2012
That sucks...not the easiest goal in TPA. For what it's worth, it worked for me on Android.

pinbot-76

Jul 11, 2012
I've made the super jackpot a couple of times today, but it did not register for the wizard goal on PS3. :(

Deathtank

Nov 13, 2013
it happened to me once.
hopefully the second one was the charm! :D
Creaturesuperjackpot.png

as you can see, the super jackpot is forming in the dmd, and at the bottom right you can see that was my last goal to achieve to get the wizard achievement! :D

that happened today btw. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.