PS3 Pinball art

Animator_pin_fan

Mar 4, 2012
I must have missed it,I did see a guy selling blankets with playfields printed on them like a huge photo inside tha cabinet for $99

He was right between that guy and the stern booth, sitting next to the TV monitor. You should check out his artwork on the Stern blog and his zine site....

neglectoid

Sep 27, 2012
pinball-sculpture1.jpg

this one is badazz.

Bonzo

May 16, 2012
Yay! Finally I can afford an AFM. Great find Kolchak357 and great thread SKILL_SHOT, keep 'em pictures coming.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Thats friggin sweet Kolchak! If only I dad a printer...Oh I'll DL and take them to office depot or something :)
TY Bozo Im lookin!

Jeff Carpenter

Oct 23, 2012
I made this a few years ago for a VP table in Blender3d. The table was JP's Next Generation and I modded it with better lighting and toys. :cool:

68aebn.jpg

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
I came across this today at a place called Festive, a local xmas decoration factory;

img0666ql.jpg

Very nice but a bit too pricey for me at £43, nice to see it though although I can't see them selling any around here, this place is a pinball desert. Would be nice with some LED's in there :D

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
If it's a Xmas decoration factory? not necessarily going to go down in price , I'd like to know that brand on decoration .

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
Tell them a story of pinball admiration and youll mention thier address online+free advertisement 40% off? they mark it up 50% atleast.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.