Bug After Rescue the princess ...the dmd says Player 1 standby...

sixmillion

Aug 9, 2012
so pissed with this, thats the second time this has happened to me. I just had over 90 million on my first ball and finished the rescue the princess for the second time in same game and this happens. After the battle was over the dmd states player 1 stand by , then after a few seconds the controller vibrates and all switches on the table move ( to try to loosen the ball ) but nothing happens. I called the attendent but it stats attendent cancelled because the ball is not stuck. It seems all the balls are gone, and cannot continue the game. They really need to get these bugs fixed before releasing more tables. This is frustrating.

Matt McIrvin

Jun 5, 2012
Sounds like TotAN, as suggested by the forum title.

This sounds like the same kind of "ball missing/stuck and call attendant doesn't work" bug others have complained about in other threads.

I don't think it's particularly game-dependent; it just happened to me on Monster Bash (XBox) under very similar circumstances to the above: I'd just managed to drain all the balls at the end of Monster Bash multiball (ball 1, personal record high score), and the game seemed unaware that all the balls had drained. The table went through ball-search mode a couple of times with no luck, but call attendant didn't work either. I had to exit the game.

BRZ

Aug 2, 2012
just happened to me as well.
after defeating genie, nothing happens. DMD goes blank, ball searches find nothing,
can't flip or plunge, attendant is useless because "ball is not stuck",
can only shake the game but won't even tilt.

smcnally

Jan 20, 2013
I'm having this same issue. The genie defeated me, but I also got stuck with the eternal "Player 1 standby...". Had to close the game and lost out on my great score.

doveton

Mar 7, 2013
just got this right now, first time ive defeated the genie and smashed my highest score. to say im p*ssed right now would be an understatement

vikingerik

Nov 6, 2013
Happened to me too last night. Steam/Windows version. Could nudge but not tilt, ball search didn't work, call attendant didn't work, same as the other reports. One of the balls disappeared somehow during the multiball - I clearly noticed only three in play and none at the plunger for quite some time before beating the genie.

DanBradford

Apr 5, 2013
Happened to me on iOS latest version on iPad air after I lost the (2nd) genie battle by trying to be too clever and drag it out.

Is the common factor the ending of the second genie battle, perhaps?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.