Getting the Multi-Ball 100 million jackpot

Jan Duin

Feb 20, 2012
Do you have any tips on getting this?
In the many games I played I managed to get the 100 million only once, directly hitting the ball with the right flipper and having it bounce off the left side of the table into the Magic Trunk.. :confused:

thejake01

Mar 17, 2012
I'd use the left because you get to stop the ball and get a consistent shot. It's just a brief pause between letting the flipper go down and hitting the hole. I've done it multiple times from the left.

GDW

Mar 17, 2012
Do you have any tips on getting this?
In the many games I played I managed to get the 100 million only once, directly hitting the ball with the right flipper and having it bounce off the left side of the table into the Magic Trunk.. :confused:

Apparently you have to hit the jackpot without hitting any other targets...how is this possible?

N

Nik Barbour

I got it yesterday from the left flipper as thejake01- but you can get a rebound straight down the middle because of the face angle of the trunk - risky but worth it!

Jan Duin

Feb 20, 2012
Tried letting the ball bounce off the right flipper, catch it with the left one and shoot it in the hole. Made it twice but it still gave me the 50 mln while I was pretty sure to be inside the time limit and not hitting anything else.. :confused:
Decided to go for the other wizard goal now: play all 8 illusions..

GDW

Mar 17, 2012
Tried letting the ball bounce off the right flipper, catch it with the left one and shoot it in the hole. Made it twice but it still gave me the 50 mln while I was pretty sure to be inside the time limit and not hitting anything else.. :confused:
Decided to go for the other wizard goal now: play all 8 illusions..

Could there be an error. In the instructions it says...time limit and no other points scored...I don't know if it's working?

Can you alternatively build up the jackpot and get the 100 mln jackpot that way?

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
It's easier just to build the jackpot up to 100 million during multi-ball by shooting the ramps and loops then hitting the trunk. I completed this goal by doing this on my first try.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I have done it a few times by putting a ball into the field and using a second ball for a ricochet that hopefully knocks the first ball in. Doesn't work well but it does work. I got a 110 jackpot after building up and it didn't register so I was happy when I finally knocked a ball in.

GDW

Mar 17, 2012
I have done it a few times by putting a ball into the field and using a second ball for a ricochet that hopefully knocks the first ball in. Doesn't work well but it does work. I got a 110 jackpot after building up and it didn't register so I was happy when I finally knocked a ball in.

I was afraid of this.

GDW

Mar 17, 2012
I did this; hit the jackpot on exactly 100 million...still didn't register.

But I don't care anymore; finished the grand finale...stoked. Table is now dead for me.

Can't wait for next table.

Trash Man

Apr 5, 2012
I've got the jackpot several times now when it's been on 100 million or over. I thought it might be an issue with it having to be exactly on 100 million so I waited until I managed that before looking for help.

Now that I have done it and with no goal unlock, I come here looking for advice.

Can anyone help me with this please?

Pinballfan69

Mar 28, 2012
I've done it a few times letting the ball hit the right flipper then timing the left flipper to hit the cube. I think you have a very shirt period of time to do it but that is the (somewhat) Easiest way to do it.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Sorry guys, I was mistaken. You must hit a ball into the trunk immediately after multi-ball begins before you hit anything else that scores on the table and you only have about 3 seconds to do it.

szycag

Apr 19, 2012
Will have to try letting it bounce off the right and stopping it with the left, sounds like a good plan. It's weird because in the explanations for the goal it says you have six seconds, but when the ball finally comes out it starts at "3..." :confused: What a harsh time constraint for the shot!

EDIT: Got it! Man that flipper pass works like gangbusters!

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.