360 - Bug Background sounds during instructions - possible bug? (360)

jkonami

Apr 4, 2012
On the 360, if you view the instructions, there's a pretty distracting background loop. Not sure if it's as designed or not, but to me it sounds like something may be wrong with the sound file or it's playback. I even rebooted the xbox and restarted TPA just to make sure, but it remained the same. Didn't see anyone else complaining about it, so I thought I would. :)

Jay

May 19, 2012
What are you hearing? On my Mac and in iOS, there's a loop that sounds like wind. (It's a sound that gets triggered in the real game when you play, but not in PA's simulation; odd that it crops up in the Instructions.)

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
To get this issue out of the way: the Instructions music is the music that plays when your ball is on the Lower Level. It is not a glitch.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
To get this issue out of the way: the Instructions music is the music that plays when your ball is on the Lower Level. It is not a glitch.

Unless you are playing the 360 version where the instructions music is the music that SHOULD be playing when the ball is in the lower playfield, but isn't because the Xbox 360 version did not receive an update since July 2012

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.