Funhouse Tactics and Strategies

Gen_Giu

Jul 7, 2017
I have read with great attention all of the answers of this needed thread. I have noticed that one tip is missing in all of them: the skill shot with the right plunger and the shots with the left one.
From my view: laptop, keyboard and mouse, it is pretty easy to find the spot on the screen where to place the right plunger with my mouse to get 100% skill shots.
You know, you may get 100% 1.000.000 at every: Quick Multiball, 11.45 and 12.00 Multiball Midnight after the first: 250.000, 500,000 and 750,000 skill shots. In a long game that make the difference!
Same method for the left plunger and the Crazy Steps lanes. I mean you may find with ease (and some attempts to train yorself) the right spots (references) where to place the left plunger to get the ball goes in the first lane: Super Frenzy or in the second one: Extra Ball.
Personally I'm still "fighting" to get that Trapdoor shot when Multiball even after having read all of the tips in the answers where it seems few has mentioned that the real difference is in the platform and controller used.
I seem to get the better results when I switch with the camera on the higher view when in multiball midnight and quicknall; any tips is the welcome (better the ones from the same platform: laptop, keyboard, mouse). Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.