Shoot The Magic DRUNK

Tokyo Rose

Jul 13, 2012
I swear that in ToM it sounds like she's saying "Shoot the magic DRUNK". I know she's not, but it does make me smile every time and I have this picture of a 'magic drunk' that stumbles randomly around the playing field. That would be fun.

There may be something to this. Remember the DMD scene of the magician rolling down the stairs after all... WHY is he rolling down the stairs ? ;)

jbejarano

Jul 6, 2012
It's not so much a mishearing of the quote as it is unfortunate timing, but I always grimace during a game of Medieval Madness when I hit the Castle during a hurry-up only to have the ball ricochet STDM, and then have Merlin exclaim, "Good! Good! Good!".

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
This one has probably been mentioned before, but...

pretty sure that Rudy keeps calling me a *****.

Mayuh

Sep 2, 2012
What is the call out for the right loop in Tee'd off? I always understand 'Wh*re!' :p

Last edited:

mmmagnetic

May 29, 2012
"This is an emergency podcast. The earth is under attack - an attack from MARS!"

(I know it´s "broadcast", but I still hear "podcast" every single time. And I just checked again to make sure - it sounds VERY much like podcast.)

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
"This is an emergency podcast. The earth is under attack - an attack from MARS!"

(I know it´s "broadcast", but I still hear "podcast" every single time. And I just checked again to make sure - it sounds VERY much like podcast.)

Haha, when it was made podcast wasn't even a word! No wonder they didn't realise it sounded too much like it.

mmmagnetic

May 29, 2012
Haha, when it was made podcast wasn't even a word! No wonder they didn't realise it sounded too much like it.

Exactly what I was thinking. AFM was released in 95, which is roughly about 10 years before "podcast" was a term (which, in itself, is a rather dumb little mix of "broadcast" and "ipod"). Obviously "podcast" is meant to sound similar to "broadcast", but back then there probably wasn´t enough other words to be confused with it that would warrant a more clear pronounciation of "brrrroaaaaad" ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts