taxi bugs

dontworrybehap

Sep 3, 2012
Here's the main bugs I've discovered so far... this is by far the most irritating one: 1)shoot the ball into express lane one and lock it, camera gets stuck and no matter what u do you can't get the plunger view to launch a new ball. The developers told me they had a temp fix - hit right flipper - but that doesn't work when I've tried it. Basically its game over, which sucks if you r on a roll. 2)launch ball for the spinout reward, let's say its stops spinning at 75,000, well if the ball takes its sweet time to drop, you'll only get a thousand, that's not right. 3) there r a few problems with the ball lock in the upper left corner of the table, the most irritating is after you've lit the million and shoot it into the lock, it doesn't register ands spits the ball back out, you have to shoot for the million again, that sucks. Let's say Santa is lit as well as joyride and u shoot it into the lock, you'll get Santa, but not the joyride after. Also, if gorby is lit, sometimes u can just shoot it straight into the lock and get gorby, that bug I don't mind. Those r the only ones I've discovered, and I've played quite a bit. I'm playing on an Asus nexus 7 android.

Last edited:

Matt McIrvin

Jun 5, 2012
Also, if gorby is lit, sometimes u can just shoot it straight into the lock and get gorby, that bug I don't mind. Those r the only ones I've discovered, and I've played quite a bit.

I've gotten this one too. I didn't think you could get Gorbie by shooting that hole from below (as if you were picking up Santa), but that was based solely on my experience with Pinball Hall of Fame. Glad to see someone else noticed it.

Matt McIrvin

Jun 5, 2012
...I think that last tends to happen when the lock is lit for Joyride, but Gorbie is lit rather than Santa. If you then make the Santa/Joyride shot, what you get is Gorbie.

dontworrybehap

Sep 3, 2012
...I think that last tends to happen when the lock is lit for Joyride, but Gorbie is lit rather than Santa. If you then make the Santa/Joyride shot, what you get is Gorbie.
. You could be right, although I'm pretty sure I've shot it straight in there without joyride being lit and gotten gorby. I'll have to pay more attention.

yarrick

Sep 22, 2012
Here's the main bugs I've discovered so far... this is by far the most irritating one: 1)shoot the ball into express lane one and lock it, camera gets stuck and no matter what u do you can't get the plunger view to launch a new ball. The developers told me they had a temp fix - hit right flipper - but that doesn't work when I've tried it. Basically its game over, which sucks if you r on a roll.

I have got this bug now three games on the trot - each time when I am at the 2million mark +, its hugely frustrating and even the invoking TILT will not change the camera so basically its game over even on ball 1. Please can you fix this as it has totally spoiled the table. This is for android by the way

Last edited:

androidlove

Aug 23, 2012
Oops, I posted this in the wrong thread. Here's the post...

This is a bug report for TAXI on Fire gen 2. Sitting at 5 million, I locked in Pin*Bot and the screen stayed on the table. No new ball was served. The table went through its lost ball eject, and the ball stayed put. The attendant said I was crazy.

Bazzy

Feb 16, 2013
I saw a funny one during mutiball a couple of days ago - I shot two balls in the Drac Tip capture on the left, one launched up the ramp, the second disappears to left, outside of the playing table! It then reappeared in the plunger area. Wasn't any big deal but I thought it a good laugh.

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
Anyone on mobile find the name entry Easter egg? Gives Lola/Marylin... Inappropriate for the forum, then a nice beat plays.

It's not a glitch, it's Ed boon having some fun. But it does lock up the game so that part IS a bug.

phreaker47

Jul 15, 2012
Anyone on mobile find the name entry Easter egg? Gives Lola/Marylin... Inappropriate for the forum, then a nice beat plays.

It's not a glitch, it's Ed boon having some fun. But it does lock up the game so that part IS a bug.

What do you enter? (even the IPMD doesn't list this_)

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
the way the game tells that you hit gorby is simply if the rollunder on the shot to the CAB lanes is hit first. and the timeout on that triggering is very long.

I believe the issue is shots up the right ramp also trip that rollunder.

Note that the rollunder is ignored if the diverter to gorby is closed. then it always registers as santa/joyride, because the software knows that the gorby shot is impossible.

Also, if software compensation detects the rollunder is bad, it will credit you for gorby no matter how it got there. if that switch is not actually implemented, then it gets flagged as bad, causing this bug,

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.