Latest NEWS And INFORMATION On FarSight Studios' The Pinball Arcade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
David, I'm very sorry to hear it. I'll definitely keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Hang in there, man...

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Thanks David...Sorry to hear about your health issues and hope things get better for you soon.

Also, thanks to everyone else for their feedback. I do this to keep everyone informed with the latest news since most people don't have time to dig through FarSight's TPA Facebook Wall. It's always my pleasure. :)

ND3G

Feb 25, 2012
Steve Hinz: Any plans of a Nook Tablet version, aside from me having to root it?

The Pinball Arcade: The game runs great on the latest Nook! We will definitely be bringing out a version. Please don't ask for a timeline, though- we are working on Kindle Fire, PC, and 3DS versions right now (as well as additional DLC for all platforms and bug fixes). We have a lot on our plates!

Farsight also responded "Stay tuned...." when asked if Twilight Zone would be released. Not exactly a confirmation but if gives me hope!

Mike

Feb 24, 2012
LOL ND3G, I was jumping on here to post that. I hate to just take that as a yes but I'm tap dancing over here.

George Klepacz

Feb 20, 2012
Wow! I don't think they would say that if they didn't have something up their sleeve. :)

Yeah, it definitely sounds like they may surprise us.

I just wish they would answer once and for all whether or not they are working to fix the whoosh sound on Black Hole when you go to the lower playfield. That gets asked A LOT.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
UPDATE : NOOK Tablet version announced and added a "Table Purchases" section under "General Information".

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
UPDATE : iOS version 1.1.0 and Mac version 1.0.1 released!

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
UPDATE : For those of you who are having trouble downloading the latest Android or iOS update, please try it now. FarSight has fixed the download issue and should be working properly now.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Any news about the lightning update for the xbox?

FarSight is still working on updating the lighting on the four launch tables, so don't expect to see the updated lighting on these tables when the first DLC tables (which will feature the updated lighting) hit XBLA in a few weeks.

Last edited:

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
CV and FH were just announced as the next 2 tables!

That's great news!!! Actually, Cirqus Voltaire and Funhouse have been announced as the next two DLC tables. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Oops, sorry for he typo. Fixed...I got it right in the other thread, lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts