Latest NEWS And INFORMATION On FarSight Studios' The Pinball Arcade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I hope that the iPad3 version looks close to the 360 version, the resolution of the playfield on the current iOS release is quiet terrible on the iPad3's retina display :(

Russell posted some pictures of the iPad 3 version Friday on Facebook, so you'd have to dig down a bit to find them.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
@FarSight...Is there a reason the Xbox LIVE Team has announced The Pinball Arcade for March 28th, but you haven't? Are there still some details (pricing?) you're trying to iron out before making an official announcement? Please let us know.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Even with the compression, those pics look awesome!

ND3G

Feb 25, 2012
Not to be a stick in the mud but what is up with the seriously low poly count on the damsel ramp in MM?

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Now that the price is set, just waiting on FarSight to confirm it's still coming out in a little over 24hrs.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Yes, FarSight announced the price a little over an hour ago on their TPA FB Wall. You have to scroll down a little to find it. I've already updated this thread with the pricing.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Oh yes, thanks. Farsight really need to look at the way they release information, posting important information in a comment to someones question posted on facebook 11 hours ago is not the way to do it. They need to start making their own posts more often rather than in comments. I've been scouring this site and facebook for days now but completely missed that. I see there's no mention of the new tables in their price ' announcement ', does that mean they won't be available at launch? I was hoping for the new tables to be released at launch and on ios this week too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts