Latest NEWS And INFORMATION On FarSight Studios' The Pinball Arcade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jucksalbe

Mar 27, 2012
Cross-Buy works now. I downloaded it from the PS3 store (under "Latest" there should now be a "free" entry that has both the PS3 and Vita version), not sure if it already works from the Vita store.

PH68

Sep 29, 2012
Cross-Buy works now. I downloaded it from the PS3 store (under "Latest" there should now be a "free" entry that has both the PS3 and Vita version), not sure if it already works from the Vita store.

Not in UK I am afraid. On both PS3 and Vita is asking me to pay for it.

Jucksalbe

Mar 27, 2012
Bought it from the German store. But did you look for both entries on the PS3 store? There was still a Vita version that asked me to pay, but where there was only the PS3 version before (under Latest-> This week or whatever it's called in English (not in the Vita segment)), it showed up free for me.

PH68

Sep 29, 2012
Bought it from the German store. But did you look for both entries on the PS3 store? There was still a Vita version that asked me to pay, but where there was only the PS3 version before (under Latest-> This week or whatever it's called in English (not in the Vita segment)), it showed up free for me.

Not for me. I have the PS3 version. When I go on the PSN store via the PS3 the PS3 version of the DLC is free (because I purchased it) but the Vita is asking for £3.99. If I go on the PSN store via the Vita I have the same problem and the Vita version is £3.99.
I checked in both the Vita section and in the latest section which in uk is called NEW THIS WEEK. In the latest section there is only the PS3 version and no other version.

I guess it is fixed in Germany but not in UK.

Last edited:

Jucksalbe

Mar 27, 2012
If it actually says free (without the red bag symbol, I think) then that's how it's supposed to be. "Buy" that free version and you will get the PS3 AND Vita versions now.

PH68

Sep 29, 2012
If it actually says free (without the red bag symbol, I think) then that's how it's supposed to be. "Buy" that free version and you will get the PS3 AND Vita versions now.

You a rightt. It is the old icon but now instead of the red bag has free and it donwload 2 DLCs. Thanks for the heads up.

Last edited:

Jan Duin

Feb 20, 2012
Today's EU PSN Store update lists DLC pack 2..

The Pinball Arcade

• ADD-ON PACK 2: Cirqus Voltaire and Funhouse
Prices: £3.99/€4.99
Availability: All

Vorlon

Oct 1, 2012
Today's EU PSN Store update lists DLC pack 2..

The Pinball Arcade

• ADD-ON PACK 2: Cirqus Voltaire and Funhouse
Prices: £3.99/€4.99
Availability: All

Yes but only for PS3, so when the PSVita version comes out, will there again be a cross-buy compatibility issue?
Update: it seems the PSVita version is also out, it was an omission.

Last edited:

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
UPDATE DLC Tables Pack #2 featuring Cirqus Voltaire and Funhouse is AVAILABLE NOW! on PS3/PS Vita (EU) (single purchase for both platforms) for £3.99, €4.99 and AU$8.45.

Cross-Play is AVAILABLE NOW! for DLC Tables Pack #1 as well.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
UPDATE Kindle Fire Version 1.6.0 featuring Elvira and the Party Monsters and No Good Gofers is AVAILABLE NOW!

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
UPDATE As many of you know already, iOS version 1.1.9 featuring iOS 6 improvements and various bug fixes is AVAILABLE NOW!

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
UPDATE DLC Tables Pack #3 featuring Monster Bash and Gorgar is AVAILABLE NOW! on PS3/PS Vita (EU) (single purchase for both platforms) for £3.99, €4.99 and AU$8.45.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
UPDATE Added release time frames for DLC Tables Pack #7 for all supported platforms and devices.

Steven Lucz

Oct 12, 2012
I'm certainly looking forward to the PC version, my purchase would completely be set in stone if the game and it's DLC is 50% or less in price at an upcoming Steam sale.

Last edited:

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Update Regarding Subsequent DLC Table Packs For Xbox 360 : As FarSight has already used their free patch for DLC Table Packs #1, #2 and #3, they are holding off until they can figure out they best way to go about releasing subsequent DLC Table Packs and Kickstarter Tables on XBLA, such as how many Table Packs and Kickstarter Tables to submit per patch, as they are now being charged a hefty fee for every subsequent patch they release for The Pinball Arcade.

FarSight has to ensure that they can make a profit off the tables they release on XBLA to avoid having to abandon support for the Xbox 360, which I can assure you they DO NOT want to happen.

Please be patient as FarSight is doing everything they can to ensure every table they make is released on XBLA.

As of now, the release time frames for DLC Table Packs #4, #5, #6, #7, The Twilight Zone and Star Trek : The Next Generation on XBLA are TBD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts