Request KISS pinball from BALLY?? Any chance of this table being released on Pinball Arcade?

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Kiss Vs. the Phantom was a horrible movie. The pinball table was not really good. The PS Kiss game was awful. Kiss have the Midas touch except opposite. Everything they plaster their image on turns to crap.

CanadaKid

Nov 2, 2016
For me, it's the nostalgia factor as well. Many hours spent with that machine in my teens. I couldn't believe the realistic experience provided by this app (iOS) for some of the old tables from back in the day. I would love to have the KISS table to play on again even if it was on a tablet. I got to play it for real at the pinball hall of fame in Las Vegas a couple years ago and in was like stepping back into the 1970's. How can we submit a request to have it done for this app?

CanadaKid

Nov 2, 2016
Agree with superballs, if the licensing is an issue make it a tribute band or something else that gets around the issue. I love d the machine but admittedly I was never really a fan of the actual band! I would also pay a premium to buy this one if it or a vague facsimile were ever to be offered

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.