The Official Xbox LIVE Gamertag Thread

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Hello Pinheads :)
Would be great if you add me as soon as possible. Gamertag: jensen-button

I owned a real pinball machine till 2008, had to sell it, no proper room in my new flat.
I found Pinball Arcade this weekend, great game!

All I need now is some competition... :cool:

Gamertag not valid...

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Everyone who posted their gamertag up to this point has been added.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
SolvingPear352

I had to create a new gamertag because my old one was US and XBL from Canada wouldn't work on the one i had. It's the random one generated when i created it
I have no friends please add me

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
I have no friends please add me

...you have one now. :)

I don't understand why Xbox LIVE only allows you 100 friends. They really need to raise the limit cause having to make room for others is just ridiculous.

Last edited:

neilpinbot

Apr 4, 2012
xbox 360 tag, neilpinbot
I play a lot of FX2 & not gold member so can only compare scores, Have the first 4 pack of TPA on 360 but must admit I'm preferring to play it more on Android at the moment.

Roy Wils

Apr 17, 2012
Xbox 360 nick = TommyCyBeRRoy
im an real pinball player as well.. named Roy Wils i do attend major tournament even across the borders.. currently nr 25 of the world. and im also 1 of the best players @ virtual Pinball aswell.. in 1997 ive won an PC with an value of 3500guilders. with an pingame called Slamtilt! :) im an beast within pinball ;)

neilpinbot

Apr 4, 2012
Xbox 360 nick = TommyCyBeRRoy
im an real pinball player as well.. named Roy Wils i do attend major tournament even across the borders.. currently nr 25 of the world. and im also 1 of the best players @ virtual Pinball aswell.. in 1997 ive won an PC with an value of 3500guilders. with an pingame called Slamtilt! :) im an beast within pinball ;)

No Pressure for the rest of us then ;)

Startropic1

Apr 25, 2012
Gamertag: Kragg9000

Also, I think the wrong thread got locked. The other thread is clearly titled "Gamertag Thread" as a thread for sharing your Gamertags. This thread's title is not so clear. I initially went to the other thread first, perhaps the mods could atleast change the title of this thread?

Last edited:

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Gord, Jan or Jeff...you can change the title of this thread to "The Official Xbox LIVE Gamertag Thread" if you want to make it easier for Xbox 360 gamers to find so they can share their gamertags.

aldobar76

May 3, 2012
Gamertag: aldobar76

Feel free to ad me! I’m by no means a pinball wiz but love this game and steadily getting better.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.