The Official Xbox LIVE Gamertag Thread

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
Would be nice if newer users send the existing ones friendrequests instead of relying on the other way around. Personally I have no idea anymore who Ive added past my own post with my tag, who accepted and who is still pending.

Take 15 mins, and add everyone if you want fellow pinball players.

Personally Im only adding people from now on that I see post more often on the boards, and not the one-offs that quickly put their tag here. I will accept their requests though.

Which reminds me, accept my request Brandon/Ruin Runner :p

Last edited:

Mungoholly

Jun 29, 2012
I'm very appreciative that bavelb and PinWiz accepted my friend request im pretty crap at pinball but they're scores give me something to aim for....

cheers fella's

SuperGrafx

Aug 26, 2012
My gamertag is Jizo Statue

Just started getting into the pinball scene and would love to have more people to compare scores with! :)

Andassaran

Sep 6, 2012
Gamertag: Andassaran

Yes, I suck at creating names, and I also suck at pinball, but I do love to play :) They always say practice makes perfect though. Add me if you want, friends list is looking pretty bare (only a couple of my friends have 360s, everybody else plays on PC or PS3... :( ) just mention TPA when you send the friend request

Last edited:

12 Oz Mouse

Aug 3, 2012
Gamertag: ThaFooKillah

I would love to get in on some score chasing with some fellow TPA players :) . I am a friendly guy just looking for some more compettion, so feel free to add me just please send a message of something pinball related so I know its just not a random add.

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
Gamertag is Apharmd Striker. My best scores are Medieval Madness (close to 600 million) and Theatre of Magic (3.7 billion).

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
I mainly play under my NIGHTW1NG gt,but my list is usually full...so for my retro gaming I use the gt Starvenger. Feel free to add me if you so choose...

nV Lady GaGa

May 23, 2012
gametag xbox nV Lady Gaga... but can you please state your from pinball arcade or fx2 cos i get endless call of duty kids trying to add me which I don't want on my friends list lol

Matt McIrvin

Jun 5, 2012
I'm SpooneyAgate282 (a randomly generated name, but it kind of grew on me). I haven't played TPA on the XBox in a little while, though, and my scores there are not terribly impressive.

Bonzo

May 16, 2012
Um... I've just added a few of you guys via my Win8 PC to have someone to compare PFX2 SW scores with. Unfortunately I was either too stupid to add a comment to my friend requests or there's no way to do that for Win8 users. My gamertag is Drecksclown.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.