The Official PSN ID Thread

pinball2010

Sep 13, 2012
Hi everyone my PSN ID is bandfreak just write in the message where you saw this and I will add you. I would love to have some pin heads in my friends list.

RevenantUK

Apr 20, 2013
RevenantUK here... my PSN & others. ... visual pinbal on PC is me too. i helped do Data East Sound encryption for Star Wars Table on VP....... nice xmas day that was..check the vp archives for that day

sarcomyces

Jul 21, 2013
Hi everyone, I'm brand new to this forum but I think I have some pretty good scores - My PSN ID is "drowe3082" and I'm going to add everyone here :D

Jeff Tiedemann

Jul 21, 2013
Hi, I am new to the board but have been playing PA since its release and own all packs and will buy each one as it is released. my psn ID is "kdcoaster"
I play alot on my Vita and Ps3 and love chasing scores on this and Zenpin 2 so feel free to add me.
Thanks, JEFF

philph

Aug 2, 2013
Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum and new to Pinball Arcade. My scores pretty well suck at the moment but still enjoying on both Vita and PS3.

Feel free to add me, cheers

My PSN ID is philph

ekecede

Aug 17, 2013
New to the forums, wanted to drop in and say hello....so Hello. I am looking forward to sharing some high scores. Please add my PSn name is ---- ekecede
Some of my Fav's atm are STTNG, Attack from Mars, 8ball.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.