The Official PSN ID Thread

RetroBlast

Apr 17, 2012
From what I am reading here is that you can play other players online ... am I missing something because I have a PS3 and PS Vita and don't even see an option for online play ........ HELP!!!!!

oh my PSN ID is RETRO_____BLAST

thats 5 lower dashes there gang ADD ME UP!

Last edited:

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
PSN ID: OrthancBVV

I send out friendsrequest to all the people in this thread, mostly with "tpafans" in the message.

I don't think there is direct multiplay, but there is friends leaderboard

RetroBlast

Apr 17, 2012
What a let down, I was really thinking I was overlooking the online play option and that it existed ... I will add all in this thread this weekend if people have not added me already ... At least the friends leaderboard is something. Hope one of you out there has the game Gatling Gears, I never played co op online and would love to try it with someone. If you have not played Gatling Gears, there is a free demo in PSN and the game is only 9.99 - what an awesome dual stick shooter with great gameplay and graphics - check it out gang!

Last edited:

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
What a let down, I was really thinking I was overlooking the online play option and that it existed ... I will add all in this thread this weekend if people have not added me already ... At least the friends leaderboard is something.
I'm sure online play will pop up somewhere down the road. They have the unfunctional Tournament stuff as well. Maybe that will have the online play in there (like create your own Tournament). All we can do is hope the money we give them is spent in expanding their franchise :)

RetroBlast

Apr 17, 2012
I am not only adding everyone in this thread tonight, anyone who accepts me as a friend will receive a little gift from me !!! If you like, send me a message after accepting my invite as a friend and tell me what your favorite table is from the original 4 pack.

:cool:

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I am not only adding everyone in this thread tonight, anyone who accepts me as a friend will receive a little gift from me !!! If you like, send me a message after accepting my invite as a friend and tell me what your favorite table is from the original 4 pack.

:cool:

I got your message about the gift, but I couldn't figure out what the actual gift was? :)

RetroBlast

Apr 17, 2012
I figured out the problem, apparently, I was sending you an attachment from my PS Vita, but I guess you can not do that. I will resend now from my PS3 ... I will have to transfer the information from my Vita to the PS3.

Last edited:

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
It worked! Thanks man, looks great :) I would've replied earlier but I was busy padding my Black Hole score, hehe.

RetroBlast

Apr 17, 2012
My lord Jan Duin, I'll have to go to the doctor and ask them for a new set of fingers and eyes if I plan on catching up to you on that leaderboard for the BLACK HOLE .... amazing score you got there ...

Which one of us will become the 1st 6 MILLION DOLLAR MAN? THE BIONIC PINBALLER?

Last edited:

RetroBlast

Apr 17, 2012
OH and if anyone has STEAM, please add me as a buddy there too.

My username on PSN
RETRO_____BLAST

and on STEAM ITS
retro_____blast
(thats 5 lower dashes there gang)

Last edited:

Squid

Senior Creature
Mar 22, 2012
I guess it's time to ante up. My PSN is ii-Squid-ii Just to forewarn you, I've been pinballin' for over 50 years.

Squid

Senior Creature
Mar 22, 2012
Ha ha ha! That's fine by me. My skill evolved as much as pinball has. I prefer newer machines.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.