The Official PSN ID Thread

RetroBlast

Apr 17, 2012
Beware Squid, I love to go fishin so look out for hooks in your next meal ... hehe

To all those here that added me as a friend, check your PM inbox here, there is a nice surprise waiting for you! ENJOY !!!!!

rcarroll1977

Apr 24, 2012
I stink, but I'm in

Title says it all. Dont expect me anywhere near the top of the leaderboards but it will be nice to have a small dedicated group to compete with. I'm gonna go through and add everyone in this thread tonight. Anyone who ants to add me, feel free

PSN-rcarroll1977

Bahnzo

Apr 18, 2012
Sent requests to almost everyone on this thread I believe. If you want to add me, PSN: Bahnzo - please mention pinball or this thread so I know what it's for.

RetroBlast

Apr 17, 2012
Hey Bahnzo, going add you right now if you have not sent a request yet, BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR PM, PRIVATE MESSAGES, HERE AND EVERYONE ELSE WHO HAS ADDED ME, IN YOUR PM INBOX SITS A SWEET GIFT I SENT YOU ... ENJOY ...

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
Ha if only I could do that every game, I normally score around 800k to 1 million.. ;)
Played it today seriously for the first time, starting to warm up to the table. First a 2.7 million hiscore,which was like 50k short to grab the lead...... So I followed up with a 3.3 milion booyah! Come and get me! :p

Games topscorer has like 2 billion though....damn that would take a long time, but no real wonder with all the extra balls.

E: 5.594 million...that was a long game...

Last edited:

Kaoru

Mar 29, 2012
E: 5.594 million...that was a long game...
Oh, that was you? OrthancBVV, I presume? :D I noticed someone rising up on my friends scoreboard pretty quickly...

A few days ago I got a score of 3.8 million, but some reason it just won't show up on the online leaderboards. Gragh. I hope I can manage to repeat or even better that score eventually...

Last edited:

Travis Fedytnyk

Mar 27, 2012
I think ive gotten everyone on here if im not mistaken, if not my PSN is Travchenko

current hi-scores
Theater of Magic...........1,993,124,150
Ripley's Believe It or Not... 157,885,400
Tales of the Arabian.......... 47,893,400
Black Hole............................ 309,000

RetroBlast

Apr 17, 2012
Here is the complete list (I HOPE) of everyone who has said they want to share their username / gametag for PSN ...

FreelanceSam
jeffy777
Geocab
ontzettendejan
xREVERIEx
voyager_38
Jonas_von_Rust
Araxen
djwille
jivetime1970
Travchenko
RETRO_____BLAST
ScotchYeti
ii-Squid-ii
Bahnzo
bru7819
OrthancBVV
legolasdetyr
CoachTabe
rcarroll1977

Last edited:

JPelter

Jun 11, 2012
PSN: jpelter

Feel free to add me. I have middling scores on most of the tables but I'm improving and stuff.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.