The Official PSN ID Thread

RaGeNyC

Feb 21, 2014
Feel free to add me. PSN: ragenyc

I'm on Zen Pinball, too. I've spent a lot more time there, but now I'm looking for some realism. Doesn't get any more real than PA :cool:

GregoroV

Jan 14, 2014
My psn id is: Ziolo_rastamaN
Ive got ps3 and ps4 version of TPA. Please add note "TPA" to the friend request please :)

PHDrawde

Sep 20, 2013
My psn id is PHDrawde
I also play Zen. I until my list is full I will accept any friend requests from pinball players; Gottlieb was right when they said it's more fun to compete. :)

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
My PSN name is

Johni3w6

and if you add me just put PBA in the message box.
I enjoy playing weekly and also enjoy playing Zen Pinball as well.

Always looking for people to play.

Lyrtsch

Jun 16, 2014
My PSN name is Lyrtsch.
I'd be happy to add anybody who puts TPA or pinball in the subject of a friend request.
So far I just have Season One and the Champion Pub/Whirlwind pack.
For the time being, I'm probably one of the last eight people playing a PS3 on an old 4:3 TV.
All the best jackpots to ya.

psxfan

Mar 27, 2014
Feel free to add me if you would like to compare scores...I have every TPA table so far...

psn ID: psxfan45

Wylde One

Jan 14, 2015
Relatively new to TPA, enjoying every table so far, have a whole new appreciation for some of these older tables. Hoping to see challenges soon on PS3, until then I am participating in Table of the Week. ID is Wylde_One please put TPA or pinball in message box. Happy high score hunting!!!

Flummoxed

Mar 16, 2016
My PSN ID is ragtom2010. Unable to access tournaments or view leaderboards for close to a month now. But, if that ever gets fixed, I'm way into this game. I used to be addicted to Madden Football only, sort of an ex-jock. But ever sice I was a kid, loved pinball. I saw Williams Hall of Fame game about a year ago, bought it used, instantly transferred my Madden addiction to that. Never been into on-line or downloadable games at all, and work a ton of hours, so behind the times a bit- but I was so into the Williams Hall of Fame game, I tried a search for other pinball games. There it was, all of those seasons of games from Pinball Arcade. Bought all of them. Unfortunately, this latest deal with being unable to access on-line tourneys or leaderboards has sucked some of the joy out of it- but hoping fixed soon.

Oct 15, 2013
You can add me too, my PSN ID is gameaddict4life.

The online features of this game are down for me too but they've worked fine in the past. I'm sure it'll get fixed eventually.

KingCat78

Feb 2, 2015
My PSN-ID: KingCat78.

If you're interested in playing TPA in a league, you're always welcome to join my facebook pinball club. We play leagues with the games: The Pinball Arcade/Stern Pinball Arcade, Zen Pinball 2 and soon Pinball FX3. All you need is a facebook account.

Just search for "The Pinball Arcade/Zen Pinball 2 Official Club", or use the direct link to our facebookpage: www.pspinball.com

Happy pinballing :)

Members online

Members online