Bug Compilation

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
This is a bug report for TAXI on Fire gen 2. Sitting at 5 million, I locked in Pin*Bot and the screen stayed on the table. No new ball was served. The table went through its lost ball eject, and the ball stayed put. The attendant said I was crazy. I won't play TAXI or Black Hole until this issue is fixed. I feel like I'm being punished for being in the zone.

nifty spambot

Bass Mummy

Jul 26, 2012
The framerate starts to stutter on my Nexus 7 after the ball enters the lower playfield for the first time. It stays that way until the next game regardless of which playfield you're on.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Haven't had a bug on Black Hole for a long time but I hit one today. Ipad 4 most current version of iOS. Had two ball multiball going on the lower level. As soon as I lost one ball the camera went to a plunger view with dead flippers. After the balls drained. I plunged the next ball, got it into the lower lower level. When it drained in the lower level the ball got stuck just below the flippers (see pic with stuck ball). The attendant replaced it in the plunger for me. This also happened on the next ball too. This never happened to me before.

1364139221305.jpg

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
The framerate starts to stutter on my Nexus 7 after the ball enters the lower playfield for the first time. It stays that way until the next game regardless of which playfield you're on.

You can pause the game and unpause it and the framerate will go back to normal. I can confirm this bug and it will occur 90% or more of the time. Nexus 7 as well. This same thing hapoens a lot on multiple tabkes on the galaxy s3 as well

EDIT:

Ok, so lucky me got my hands on an unplanned Galaxy Note 2
This slowdown issue does not seem to occur on this playtform.

These are all ARM cortex based machines so I'm wondering what would cause this. I thought on the S3 that maybe something to do with incoming notifications. However, on the Nexus...I'm frequently offline with it and it's very very repeatable. I haven't given anyone the temporary number with the Note 2 yet so I've not gotten any notifications, but the persistent slowdown caused on the nexus by going to the lower field hasn't happened yet.

Last edited:

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
I also wanted to add one to the list. When the ball is under the top right flipper and the flipper lowers, instead of simply resting on the ball and trapping it, the ball pops through it and rolls down it.

100% of the time on every platform I've played it on.
iPhone4
Galaxy S3
Nexus7
Galaxy Note 2
XBOX360

grashopper

Sep 14, 2012
Had a PS3 issue where I locked a ball in the lower play field and then hit that area with another ball and it knocked it up through to the upper play field and the camera stayed locked on the lower.

androidlove

Aug 23, 2012
I got multiball on a KF2 while on the lower playfield. The event camera didn't turn off when a ball entered the upper playfield, but it seems like it waited at the exit for the other ball to come up. When I sent a ball back down, the event camera turned back on. I managed to keep both balls alive, and it felt very Zen. However, I would appreciate it if the event camera turned off durring multiball. I can see most of the lower flippers in the low (4) camera mode. However, I'd rather play by event camera with a single ball.

Thanks.

EDIT: Should I also start a thread about this bug? I don't know if this table has ever been playable. I stopped playing it when the ball got lost on lhe lower field. I tried again, and it's still a broken table. I'd like to be able to enjoy what I paid for.

Last edited:

vikingerik

Nov 6, 2013
It looks like we've actually had some amount of bug fixing on this table, at least on PC. I had never been able to go more than an hour without getting a ball lost or stuck in the lower playfield exit or some such. And of course the attendant would never help.

But yesterday, I had a nice ~8 hour game resulting in a new leaderboard #1 of 191M. A few times a ball did get lost on the lower playfield around the left lock saucer. But each time, calling the attendant actually worked!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.