new download/update, same old bug...

dontworrybehap

Sep 3, 2012
So, I just got the new taxi download/update and guess what... the first game in I shot the ball into express lane 1 and locked the ball... and couldn't access the plunger view to launch a new ball. Its game over just like before as your only option is to exit the game. Surprised really, that this wasn't fixed as I emailed the developers a couple of times regarding this issue. Oh well.

TripleT

Sep 23, 2012
So, I just got the new taxi download/update and guess what... the first game in I shot the ball into express lane 1 and locked the ball... and couldn't access the plunger view to launch a new ball. Its game over just like before as your only option is to exit the game. Surprised really, that this wasn't fixed as I emailed the developers a couple of times regarding this issue. Oh well.

Same here 1.1.9 iOS6 iPad2

Manuel_Moe_G

Nov 16, 2012
Same here iPad 3, iOS 5.1.1 Pinball Arcade v 1.2.0

It happens to me only when playing multiple players, leaving the game in the middle with iPad task-switching, then returning.

The only way I have found to avoid it is prior to playing I force the Pinball Arcade app to close [ http://support.apple.com/kb/ht5137 ], then restart, and never to task-switch to another app during the Taxi multi-player game

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
I've had it happen at least twice in the PS3 version, single player. It is pretty rare though. Also, I haven't played it enough since the update two days ago to see if it has been fixed. I am guessing no, since it hasn't been fixed on iOS apparently.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.