Bug Two balls stuck in the BBQ/Boogie hole

Matt McIrvin

Jun 5, 2012
Today I managed to get two balls at once into the BBQ/Boogie Bonus hole during multiball, and they got stuck back there in a restless way, moving and rattling around as the hole tried to kick them out. They seemed to be in a position that is not physically possible on a real table, though I'm not familiar with the real thing except through photos.

I didn't actually try call attendant, assuming it wouldn't work; I probably should have at least given it a shot just in case it worked, since I tilted the table trying to dislodge them by nudging. Oddly, when I kept nudging after the tilt, it actually did eventually dislodge the balls, and I was able to keep playing after they drained.

(This hole seems to have some trouble kicking the ball out, and often has to try two or three times even under the best of conditions. I don't know whether this happens on the real machine; it might.)

TripleT

Sep 23, 2012
This happened to me too. 1.1.9 ios6 ipad2

Happens on multiple tables as well, not just EATPM. Taxi and MM come to mind.

neglectoid

Sep 27, 2012
(This hole seems to have some trouble kicking the ball out, and often has to try two or three times even under the best of conditions. I don't know whether this happens on the real machine; it might.)

this puzzles me. why would it have trouble? it acts as if it was an old, poorly maintained machine.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.