Bug Ball stuck on top of bumper

ND3G

Feb 25, 2012
After updating to 1.0.9 (iphone 4 5.1) I was playing a game of Black Hole and the ball got stuck on the bumper to the left of the flippers. I was able to nudge it free.

invitro

May 4, 2012
I've had this happen a couple of times too. In my experience, this is a frequent and harmless (even fun! :)) part of pinball, especially since the ball is so easily moved off the bumper. I wouldn't consider it a bug.

RetroDude

Mar 24, 2012
Having TPA even ALLOW such a thing to happen means they replicated the real machines and physics well.

That happens on real, physical machines. Farsight allows it to happen on their replicated virtual machines.

All is well with the world.

JPelter

Jun 11, 2012
This is cool and not a problem. The real problem is that the attendant doesn't work and the ball can leap outside geometry/into a zone you can't nudge it out of. This means your game is over (and you can't even record your score because the only way to unstuck is to exit the game and restart). They need to make the attendant work on this table.

webmonkees

Mar 9, 2012
picsay-1354951069.jpg

If it stays stuck there and triggers the ten point bumper till you decide to stop it, the play field post or scoring zone needs to be tweaked.

Members online

Members online