extra ball question?

dontworrybehap

Sep 3, 2012
Hi, I'm playing the android version of this table. For some reason, I can never carry more than 1 extra ball at a time. Is this correct? On most tables you can accumulate extra balls. Thnx.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
Ive never got more than one extra ball per ball in tpa elvira im unsure if the real table does this check ipdb? Dude were all in the same boat what kinda answer do ya need? In our experience with tpa so far no you cant...definite enough?

If the real table allows for it then tpa should aswell.

I hope you have your answer now....any of our pros or devs wanna chip in?

Last edited:

Matt McIrvin

Jun 5, 2012
This rulesheet seems to imply there is no limit to carried extra balls (but points out that getting more than one off the Party Punch ramp is very hard):

http://pinball.org/rules/elvira.html

Of course, with TPA settings, you could pretty easily get one off Party Punch and another by hitting the replay score. I think I've actually done that, and was able to carry both balls, but I could be misremembering.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
Ive neer been able to have one extra in play per ball

Eg..if i go for a right ramp extra first and then suroass 3 million i still have onky one extra ball? Or do i misunderstand the ruleset?

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
I've been meaning to test this, but real life keeps intruding.

The extra ball at 3 million might be an exception, since it's technically a replay-turned-into-an-extra-ball instead of a "true" extra ball.

Bonzo

May 16, 2012
Hmmm, I did have the right ramp and 3 mil EBs on the first ball a few days ago but only got one EB of it.

dontworrybehap

Sep 3, 2012
Thnx, for the responses. I was just wondering if I was dealing with a bug. But it does seem that u can only carry one extra ball at a time, which does affect strategy. Thnx again!

alexk3954

Mar 8, 2012
This is not correct at all. I have seen "extra balls - 3" and "extra balls - 2" on the status report many times. Unless I am totally losing my mind, you can stack EBs

K

Korven

Hmm, just tried it. Had eb at ramp lit, got multiball, collected a jackpot and scored 3M. Result; one eb.

Members online

Members online