Android - Bug Table just stopped / ROM reset

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
I was just playing this table and got goal 3 when the table reset, the balls drained, the flippers went dead and t entered attract mode. I could nudge but not do anything else.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
How did the table reset? That must be plain horrible. Might be a ROM bug that started this. (I've had this happen once at the bowling alley; soon as the 3rd ball was locked for Couch Multiball, the game reset. Weird!) LOL you can still nudge XD

esp2000

Jun 4, 2012
I have had behavior like that from time to time when starting a new game. It will just sit there and do nothing. If I call an attendant it says there is no stuck balls, but nothing will change. I basically have to exit out of the table and then go back in.

phreaker47

Jul 15, 2012
This just happened to me on the PS3 version. I posted this in the PS3 2.04 update thread:

Didn't take long to find a bug for Elvira.

I had just scored the jackpot in multiball by hitting the two ramps, and the table suddenly reset on me and went into demo/attract mode.
I believe (for the sake of trying to reproduce this), I had simultaneously scored the million shot for the left ramp as I did this.
Then the flippers went dead, the score was 00, and the game was in attract mode. It's just sitting there like that now (TPA thinks I'm still playing)

Members online

Members online