Request Beta of Pinball Arcade for PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
Thanks mike do you know if that beta list is updated? The 1st time around during the TZ PC beta there was a problem with my survey and I didn't get the beta outright. I had to email you guys and eventually I got a yousendit link from Bobby.

Send me a PM with your contact info and email and I'll compare it to the list I have.

boingball

Jul 30, 2013
Hello Mike, Farsight people and Pinball arcade fans : first I must say that I'm a big fan of your pinball games.
I am interested to become a beta tester for the Steam Platform:
I have 15 years of software engineering experience (mostly in 3D) that should help a lot for beta testing.
- I currently own all your pinball tables on IOS platform (it's really cool, I love it)
- I'm a big pinball games fan (since Pinball dreams on Amiga in the 90's).
- I also have more than 150 games under the Steam platform which I known since the begining (with Half life 2)
So I guess I could help as a beta tester for the Steam platfrom. Is there a way I can join the beta testers list ?
Thanks a lot for your answers

warh0g

Jan 3, 2013
I've asked Steam about beta and keys. I'm awaiting a response on how we go about getting those. Our reps are in Europe, so the response time is a little off.

My understanding is we will get a list of keys for the Beta, then email them out to those on the beta list. That person will need to download the steam client, then use the key to get access to the Beta.

So if you are a T2 beta backer (400 dollar+) like me you will automatically be included in this? Because I have not received any polls or other emails asking what platform I want to beta test.
PC/Steam is what I am interested in.

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
Should have all that info from the tables and the balls, i got those, but not this?
I emailed them. But now I wonder what will happen with the Steam beta.

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
The tables and balls you got were sent as codes to redeem, and weren't tied to your PSN name.

FatCat1276

Jul 27, 2012
Just got an email from Kickstarter asking me about my choice of platform for beta testing T2 and others going forward. Chose PC. Ready to rock on. :)

karl

May 10, 2012
damn. I was secretly hoping I would be able to beta test on both possible platforms (IOS and PC) for 400$.(it was never clear to me from the tier description what they really meant)

Still waiting for the email from FS. Guess I'll be choosing PC too then.

warh0g

Jan 3, 2013
Just got an email from Kickstarter asking me about my choice of platform for beta testing T2 and others going forward. Chose PC. Ready to rock on. :)

I checked my email just now and lookie lookie, there was an email from Farsight Kickstarter.
Choose PC/Steam! Let's do this :D

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
Still waiting for an email. Didn't donate to T2. Donated to the other 2. Should get by the end of his week I would hope. August tomorrow.

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
damn. I was secretly hoping I would be able to beta test on both possible platforms (IOS and PC) for 400$.(it was never clear to me from the tier description what they really meant)

I was hoping the same as you. Oh well, I chose iOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts