Request Beta of Pinball Arcade for PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
Those of you who are talking about receiving emails re: beta access, is that just for those of you who backed at $400? I'm still unsure of whether I should get access to anything pre-release or not, given I backed TNG for $50 and T2 for $100 (and selected PC for both as one of the platforms).

Someone mentioned on the other page that they should have beta access because they backed at $100 but I can't recall seeing that in writing anywhere else.

kimkom

Jan 28, 2013
Those of you who are talking about receiving emails re: beta access, is that just for those of you who backed at $400? I'm still unsure of whether I should get access to anything pre-release or not, given I backed TNG for $50 and T2 for $100 (and selected PC for both as one of the platforms).

I see this a lot on the forums. The I selected the xxx platform part.

Having recently backed the T2 kickstarter, I haven't seen anywhere where I would select my platform of choice. Am I missing something?

kimkom

Jan 28, 2013
Ah right. Thanks, Carl. I haven't recieved that yet.

EDIT: Should I have? Has anyone recieved the questionaire for T2?

Last edited:

Rudy

Sep 13, 2012
I haven't received my questionnaire for the $18 tier yet, so I'm guessing they're doing it in batches from the highest downwards.

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
I'm referring to my experience with previous kickstarters, I don't think anyone has received the T2 questionnaire yet.

rob3d

Feb 20, 2012
I'm referring to my experience with previous kickstarters, I don't think anyone has received the T2 questionnaire yet.

I received my questionaire, but I pledged at the beta tier. They are probably handling the beta levels 1st since it should be in beta in a week or 2.

Edit:
Actually now that I checked it wasn't the KS survey they usually send. It was PM through KS specifically about the beta. Everyone will probably get the survey closer to the end of the month.

Last edited:
N

netizen

They will send you a questionnaire where you choose your platform.

this is a generalized statement. I have yet to receive a questionnaire from FS to ask me anything about platforms. Mostly because I donated at the $100 level which "entitles" pledgers to the release on every platform that FS develops the Kickstarted title on.

This makes the idea that only those who answered the "what platform do you prefer" questionnaire with PC will be beta testers as more FUD.

Unless FS comes out and makes a clear statement about who, why and how they chose beta testers prior to the the $400 T2 level there is going to be a continuation of the various stories and FUD will multiply in the speculative darkness.

TZ said:
Get a special version of the Twilight Zone pinball table with access to the table operator’s menu on every platform (again, except the Xbox 360).
STTNG said:
Pro version of the Star Trek: The Next Generation pinball table including access to the table operator’s menu on every platform we support.
T2 said:
Pro version of the Terminator 2: Judgment Day pinball table including access to the table operator’s menu on every platform we support

Last edited:

Timelord

Oct 29, 2012

I received my questionnaire some time last week. I am at the $400.00 tier, perhaps they are working their way down the tier database \.

Timelord ...

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
Has anyone at the $100 tier for any Kickstarter received anything about beta testing? I sure haven't. It sure would be nice if they could communicate a little better. Nobody knows what the hell is going on.

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
I received my questionnaire some time last week. I am at the $400.00 tier, perhaps they are working their way down the tier database \.

Timelord ...

I'm at the $400 tier also and I didn't receive the survey. What I received was asking me which beta platform I wanted. I suspect that's what you got to. The topic here is the delivery platform for the table reward. Also, as netizen pointed out it would be a moot point to ask $100 and up backers which platform they want since they get all with their reward levels.

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
Has anyone at the $100 tier for any Kickstarter received anything about beta testing? I sure haven't. It sure would be nice if they could communicate a little better. Nobody knows what the hell is going on.

I don't think anyone has received anything about PC beta testing. I'm sure people would post here if they had. Maybe my memory is off but didn't Mike say that they needed to get the Steam codes before they can invite people to beta?

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
I have been led to believe for 6-7 months now that I will beta test (at least for TZ and STTNG, $100 kickstarters). Has anything changed? I think with the beta test about to start it is time for them to open up a little and tell their customers what the hell is going on. Who exactly will be beta testing? Not when, but who.

Timelord

Oct 29, 2012
I have no idea if I will beta test PC, only the tables moving forward.

As long as they come out with the PC version in a reasonable time frame I will be satisfied.

Tiimelord ...

rob3d

Feb 20, 2012
I have been led to believe for 6-7 months now that I will beta test (at least for TZ and STTNG, $100 kickstarters). Has anything changed? I think with the beta test about to start it is time for them to open up a little and tell their customers what the hell is going on. Who exactly will be beta testing? Not when, but who.

They already said the tiers that would get the beta couple times as you've said yourself, nothings changed. If you want to be sure if you specifically are on the list just email them like I did. They told me I was on the list within a couple of hours of me asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts