Request Beta of Pinball Arcade for PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoid

Banned
Aug 6, 2013
Oh dear, there's an incredible amount of anger in this thread. There may have been some miscommunications, but going into insane rage rants is honestly pretty embarassing. Can't we all just have a good hug and be glad the PC version is close to release instead of baying for blood?

You are kind of late, brah.

freezy

Jun 5, 2012
Once we get everything ready to go we will start to distribute the codes. Going to get them to everyone as soon as we can. Could take a few days.

So "a few days" have passed. I'm sure you have at least an idea how much longer it will take. Care to share it with us?

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
I was having issues with Steams dev sit yesterday. Turns out they were having server issues and they said ETA was Monday for those being fixed. Without the dev site I can't update builds or set them as live. So it look like early next week.

On the bright side, putting the beta out early in the week makes more sense since we'll be at the office and able to work on initial issues like crashes or game not running.

Sara

Jul 20, 2013
Steam dev site is working fine for me today, but then, I'm also from different companies. I wonder if it's something specific to certain devs (such as FarSight) somehow? Still, would be kinda nasty to push a beta out when no one's in the office, I guess. I can't argue with that decision.

Last edited:

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Excellent news, so who gets the beta build, anyone who listed the PC version as there platform for any of the past Kickstarter tables? What tables are available in the beta?

N

netizen

Excellent news, so who gets the beta build, anyone who listed the PC version as there platform for any of the past Kickstarter tables? What tables are available in the beta?

Go back and read the last 4-5 pages

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
Steam dev site is working fine for me today, but then, I'm also from different companies. I wonder if it's something specific to certain devs (such as FarSight) somehow? Still, would be kinda nasty to push a beta out when no one's in the office, I guess. I can't argue with that decision.

It was up and down all yesterday. Really frustrating. I haven't checked today since I'm not at the office.

Kept getting this about every 20 minutes yesterday.
THERE WAS AN ERROR COMMUNICATING WITH THE NETWORK. PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER.

dach

May 29, 2013
Mike: once the beta is out have FS buy you a new graphics card ; one that can do dx 11. Then get crackin!

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
Mike: once the beta is out have FS buy you a new graphics card ; one that can do dx 11. Then get crackin!

Our work PC's have GTX 670's, so we're ready for DX11.

Good news is, we're currently re-doing the tables for PS4 (dynamic lighting setup, etc), so that will all carry over to DX11 version.

warh0g

Jan 3, 2013
Our work PC's have GTX 670's, so we're ready for DX11.

Good news is, we're currently re-doing the tables for PS4 (dynamic lighting setup, etc), so that will all carry over to DX11 version.

Great news! I have a couple of different PCs at home, will be interesting to see how it performs on my HTPC vs my gaming PC (hd6570 vs hd7950)
Eagerly awaiting the beta :)

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
nice that's the exact card i have :)
It's not mine by a long shot, but if it guarantees TPA will look and run as it should, I'm buying one tomorrow ;)

I've just noticed I can see a PC Beta thingy. Does that mean I have access to a beta or will have access soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.