Pro Mode in Arabian Nights

Fuseball

May 26, 2012
Yeah. All I would want it for is setting the game up to play at arcade difficulty. Even the pinballs I have had at home never get set to award extra balls for replays and specials. To my mind, that is how TPA should have been setup to begin with.

Of course by making the game harder like this, it negates the possibility of qualifying for leaderboards. :rolleyes:

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
I'm on the fence about this. On the one hand people have been asking for this kind of thing so actually seeing it was a surprise, but paying the same price as the table (or more) does seem a bit much.

I too would want it mainly to eliminate awarding extra balls in lieu of credits and to do a visual tour of the table. I'm not registered with the Farsight leaderboards, but I would want my local score saved - is the case?

I figure this is something that will evolve over time so we'll hopefully be able to view the backglass eventually. Pricing could be a test; Arabian Nights is only 99p since it's the only unlocked table when you buy the paid app, right?

spoonman

Apr 20, 2012
Completely agree and have said that here somewhere already, the only thing I personally want from the 4 features of the pro mode is the free roaming camera which I'm sure most people would agree should have been free anyway.

Agree x3

It's not a good idea for them to start charging for settings like this.
I wonder if they plan on adding online mode to Pro Mode only.. that will upset a lot of players. Same with day/night slider since I believe someone from Farsight said we will see that implemented soon.
I guess technically he didn't say we would see it in a "Pro Mode" or "Lite version" or whatever.

Agujose

Aug 10, 2012
I asked the price seems exaggerated. I'm a fan of pinball arcade, I have all the tables for Ps Vita and just bought an iPad and I'm back to buy all the tables, but the price seems reasonable since the menu pro.

You even silly, the stamp again above the tables seems tasteless, and that one seems made for checkout again to remove it. That put the option on another site, please.

Worf

Aug 12, 2012
Yeah, I do have to agree that camera options should be included as features of the standard game.

Slightly OT - how do you do this on TOTAN? All I can see is how to get a close up of the table, but that's not a view that sticks - I can explore the table, but not fix the angle that I want to play at...

I do like the ball control mode - almost as good as glass off mode. Just have to remember to use it prior to the ball draining.

N

netizen

I'm not registered with the Farsight leaderboards, but I would want my local score saved - is the case?

Local High Scores are saved, you are just kept off of the leaderboards when the pro mode is enabled.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.