Love this table but some little things should be added to make it more EM like.

bossyman15

Feb 28, 2012
1) Score reels seems to move too slowly and should be bit faster just like real one.

2) Score reels again. Is it me or should the numbers be moving down instead of up? I checked youtube and saw that the numbers moves down not up.

3) end of the ball scoring add up. The game adds the bonus too fast. It should count each ball one at a time not all at the same time.

See Youtube vid for yourself but the game in the video is 4 player version so i don't know if 2 and 4 players version is the same.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=gXRZ6adoSAU#t=54s

JCChaconJr

Jul 10, 2012
One other thing that you can add about the EM scoreboard - it would be nice if when starting a new game, the reels actually reset to 00,000, instead of just instantly popping up that way... That would just add to the authenticity. :)

Worf

Aug 12, 2012
On the real machine, is it really the last reel is 0? Since it seems everything scores in multiple of 10s, the last reel seems quite... redundant when you could paint a zero and then have the score able to see 100,000's easy...

bossyman15

Feb 28, 2012
On the real machine, is it really the last reel is 0? Since it seems everything scores in multiple of 10s, the last reel seems quite... redundant when you could paint a zero and then have the score able to see 100,000's easy...

see the video that i posted. it showed that the last 0 is a reel not painted.

phreaker47

Jul 15, 2012
One other thing that you can add about the EM scoreboard - it would be nice if when starting a new game, the reels actually reset to 00,000, instead of just instantly popping up that way... That would just add to the authenticity. :)

Yes... I have a distinct memory of those machine sounding off like typewriters when you started the game!

Soluzar

Dec 20, 2012
I would love any or all of these improvements. I love the sounds of an EM pinball table. Heaven knows I love the features added by the SS tables, but there was something beautiful about the EM era...

Jungle Runner

Apr 26, 2015

Being in the extremely privileged position of having a Gottlieb E.M. machine at home, I can reveal that the last digit is a curved piece of plastic with a zero painted on, screwed into place behind the backglass to look like a score reel.
The actual score reels are huge and weigh a ton, and probably cost a fortune.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.