Bug Drop Targets Not Resetting + No End of Ball Bonus

Zorgwon

Sep 14, 2013
I had it this morning on my Android tablet (Android 4.1.2). It was the 4th ball and not the first. The 8-ball was the last activated. Screenshots require 2 buttons pressed on my device and how could i know that I won't get my score after drain.

Do the targets reset after being shot all?

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I had it this morning on my Android tablet (Android 4.1.2). It was the 4th ball and not the first. The 8-ball was the last activated. Screenshots require 2 buttons pressed on my device and how could i know that I won't get my score after drain.

Do the targets reset after being shot all?

After you have either side completely down plus the eight ball, you will see a red light go on in the center of the pin on either the right or left of the center targets. Hit the side that is lit and you are on your way to higher scores.
e69y.jpg

Zorgwon

Sep 14, 2013
Special when lit

Hit the side that is lit and you are on your way to higher scores.
I'm aware of this (the lights and the text :)). The collected Special leads to a reset which makes the bug hard to reproduce because the targets will reset before completion. But I missed the moving(!) Special which is usually collected "on the way" because the 8 was the last ball and I was stunned by the situation.

EDIT:
1. I did some web research and figured out that they do not reset after completion IRL.
2. I cleaned the banks again and received my score correctly. The 8 was not the last in these situations.
3. At the center sink hole there is no light on the real table. (this is just for purists)

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.