The Music Video Thread

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
Dedpop one little thing , don`t worry about yesterday , don`t worry about tomorrow , wake up in the morning , it`s a beautiful day ,and ask yourself , what are we doing today ? :cool:

The only way to act against this for sure.
Trying no to count the days but making the days count...
Thanks buddy. :)

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Dedpop cancer runs in my family , my mother battled for 20 years , 3 of my mothers brothers have had it . one at the moment in Greece . I learnt from my mother , what are we doing today ? never ever complained , she always use to say , there are people worse off than her . I was lucky to look after my mum for last 6 six years of her life , man did we go places , every day , even when she was sick . she had a stem cell transplant in 1996 , you normally live another 5 years , mum went 14 years , so we were lucky we had that extra time with her . I don`t know how far down the road your friend is with their cancer , just enjoy your time together , my love is with you both .:)

wolfson

May 24, 2013
great bunch ZREXMike , Dr Hook seen them in Brisbane many moons ago . 3am Matchbox Twenty , what a classic :cool:

ZREXMike2

Oct 22, 2018
Yeah man, I remember that Run DMC vid hitting MTV, was a real shot in the arm for Aerosmith, they gained some exposure from it bigtime. There are some spots in "Eat The Rich" where u can hear a definite influence. if u think about it tho, Steven Tyler has a way of rapping since, oh, say, "Walk This Way". (Thanks going out to Gene Wilder for inspiration for that song in "Young Frankenstein") Or even "One Way Street". :)

Members online

Members online