The Music Video Thread

wolfson

May 24, 2013
not my cuppa either , but that song grabbed me . ZREXMike did you ever buy an album on the bases of one hit song , and then when you heard the album you cursed the seven bloody seas for a couple of weeks . I did plenty , I`m a boof , I`m a boof , I`m a boof !!!:cool:

ZREXMike2

Oct 22, 2018
no, if i liked one song from a band i like most of the rest of them. used records stores and pawnshops, 1/3 the price of new, or less, i used to prowl them. :)

wolfson

May 24, 2013
I`m glad you are brighter than me hehe , it took me until I was 16 years old to wake up . I use to get my Lps from the Australian Record Club , which was a postal service . back in the early 1970s an LP was about $5.99 , from the record club it was about $4.99 . when you joined , you got something like 6 albums for the price of 2 , something like that . 4 of my first 6 you wouldn`t believe , Queen , Queen 2 , Greetings from Asbury Park N.Y. , The Wild the Innocent and the E Street Shuffle . this was late 1973 or early 1974 . I only bought them on there covers , and what great albums they were , so I knew there music before they became big with there A Night at the Opera and Born to Run albums . in 1975 I started work and I would go to the record shops every Friday on pay day . my mother use to shake her head because I use to go to where mum worked which was next door to the record shops . my mum was great , she never blew up just shake her head and smile , because all my money went to buying records . :cool:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
no, if i liked one song from a band i like most of the rest of them. used records stores and pawnshops, 1/3 the price of new, or less, i used to prowl them. :)

I live in a college town and we have a used music store. I buy ton of music there. Have a giant bin of $5 used CDs. I’m always saying to myself “who would sell this CD?”.

ZREXMike2

Oct 22, 2018
I hear ya Kolchak. If i ever get the cash I'll be at the old haunts, the ones still there anyway. CDs are my thing, b4 that cassettes. cassettes don't last though, start squeaking and u gotta put the tape in a new casing. CDs last forever, tho mold can get to them if you don't handle them regularly. I make backup CDs but as far as I know u lose some quality bcuz original CDs are a higher bitrate than can be duplicated.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Donovan , was blocked here . ill put up another clip. I forgot about him , and Deep Purple , mate they were so good.:cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.