The Music Video Thread

ZREXMike2

Oct 22, 2018
dunno what happened to the songwriting after this album, but they never were able to top this one, American Standard. every song on it was great, IMO.

Last edited:

trash80

Dec 14, 2018
dunno what happened to the songwriting after this album, but they never were able to top this one, American Standard. every song on it was great, IMO.

Though technically their second album, it should be viewed as their real debut disc. So what happened? Success, getting a major label deal and the inevitable sophomore slump that continued throughout their career. Hindsight being what it is though, they always pretty much sucked, but somehow this album did get the chance to be featured across radio and ride the grunge wave without having anything to do with the scene. What a horrible time for college oriented music.

trash80

Dec 14, 2018
Axel Rudi Pell - The Curse of the Damned

As someone who went to MI and lived in Hollywood in the late 80's, ARP is still one of my guilty pleasures. And Johnny Gioeli remains one of my favorite singers for this style of Hard AOR. Speaking of Johnny, He and his brother (along with Neil Schon) had what I at the time had thought would soon become the Next Big Thing®. So here is some peak Johnny with Hardline - Hot Cherrie.

Members online

Members online