The Music Video Thread

wolfson

May 24, 2013
great bunch ZREXMike , you even got the Kiwi -Aussie band , trash , don`t you love the hair styles of 1970-80s !!!:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
as it`s Eurovision tomorrow morning my time , I`ll do our Aussie entrants and one as a guest . it`s a big visual event and everyone has a great time . this time it`s in Israel :cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
this is Kates semi , she`s in the final tomorrow morning .:cool:
good luck Kate , love to see Eurovision in Australia .

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Best thing about Eurovision for us here in the US, is it's on at 3pm so we don't have to stay up too late to watch it all! It's also carried on the LGBTQ-centric cable channel and they have great presenters. At least, I assume so, it's been that way the last two years.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
great to hear Eldar , great time for you , not bad for me 5-00 am , been watching Eurovision since 1983 . it`s been broadcast on SBS our public ethnic station . :cool:

trash80

Dec 14, 2018
Racer X - Heart of a Lion

Fun Fact: This song is written by Judas Priest (Halford, Downing and Tipton) and was never used by them. And Jeff (Racer X singer) and Rob (Judas Priest singer) were neighbors in Arizona and good friends, and one thing led to another and Rob 'gifted' this song to Racer X. I've known all these guys (went to MI while these guys were there) for years and years. Fantastic Album but could use a modern remix and remaster.

trash80

Dec 14, 2018
Shed Guitar isn't just guy thing. This album release from Nita is quite the DIY success story. And like the Andy James clip above, showcases just how polished and professional of a product you can achieve with just a laptop with USB interface and a few plugins.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.