The Music Video Thread

trash80

Dec 14, 2018
To kind of circle back around and tie a bow on my posts. Here is a rare gem that brings Johnny (Hardline), Emma Gelotte (All Ends and brother of In Flames Bjorn) and features guitar solo work from non other than Mike Varney's Shrapnel shred-monster Marty Friedman.

trash80

Dec 14, 2018
So I used to hang out (private lessons and shenanigans) with this dude in Hollywood when he was practically homeless and look how well things have turned out.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
trash and ZREXMike , you guys blow me away with the music you come up with . if a was a teenager today , this is the stuff I`d be into . you both have a great variety of music . as you get older like me , you tend not to look for new stuff , but tend to flounder around the stuff you listened to as a teenager . I`m very impressed with your taste in your music , keep it up !!!:cool::cool:

trash80

Dec 14, 2018
trash and ZREXMike , you guys blow me away with the music you come up with . if a was a teenager today , this is the stuff I`d be into . you both have a great variety of music . as you get older like me , you tend not to look for new stuff , but tend to flounder around the stuff you listened to as a teenager . I`m very impressed with your taste in your music , keep it up !!!:cool::cool:

Some old things can't be surpassed by new things. Like this... (will that hair style ever come back around? I can't believe I used to have something like this, and then of course I transitioned into a full-on mullet since it was more professionally accepted.)

wolfson

May 24, 2013
yep , remember those times , you never know might come back . great band you picked Ice House with Iva on vocals . trash , how styles change over the years , sometimes you cringe at haircuts and clothing when you look back at photos and say to yourself , what was I thinking ? hehe :cool:

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
yep , remember those times , you never know might come back . great band you picked Ice House with Iva on vocals . trash , how styles change over the years , sometimes you cringe at haircuts and clothing when you look back at photos and say to yourself , what was I thinking ? hehe :cool:

aerodynamic long hair... ;) why don't car manu's release autos with mullets attached to the tailfins? ;0 (wait... you mean, they did away with tailfins?? ;0 ...)

;0 and whatever happened to the mythbuster's findings that a 'golfball pock-marked' car body is more aerodynamic than a smooth surface?? ;0 hey, they -proved it!!- sooo, where did this go?? ;0 too complex/expensive/'not desirable by the consumer' to mass-produce?? ;0

p.s.... i think it's a rule that saxophonists must be photographed in silhouette... ;0

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
So I used to hang out (private lessons and shenanigans) with this dude in Hollywood when he was practically homeless and look how well things have turned out.

;0 nice rack!! ;) (of amps!! ;) lol, "will 3x6 do?" "mmehh... nahh... make it 3x7..." ;0) steve vai and dweezil zapp would surely welcome him to the club!! :)

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
since i keep seeing 'eurovision' sshtuff come up here... and, i am -so- not into all that 'XXX-has-talent' stuff... ;0 the -only- time i've ever been vexxed by this is with 'the voice' from around the world...

Cody Frost - Full Blind Audition + performances so far

since i don't watch that religiously at all, i dunno if they support 'autotuning', but what i so loved about what i heard of her was... NOOO AUTOTUNE!!!

p.s. skip to 9:20 if you'd like to hear her do pink floyd... i don't mean this to be hyperbole, but she may well be the new 'vera lynn' for a generation... :) if she decides to record/release after graduating "finishing school" and awl that there!! :)

Last edited:

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
@<a href="http://www.digitalpinballfans.com/member.php?u=4374" target="_blank">WhiteChocolate</a>

i do love those 'stormy' sounding songs... :) reminds me of being a kid, listening to late-night am-radio stations out of chicago acrost the long cornfields... :)

Dire Straits - Sultans Of Swing

(p.s. imagine that all scratchy and faded-sounding-like, acrost cornfields and far-away lighting-storms making it even scratchier.. :)

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Believe it or not, I have the Paul Lynde Halloween Special on DVD. It’s so bad, it’s good. The trucker skit is unbelievable!

That Zodiac movie is so well done. Caught that one in the theater. Donovan has always been one of my favorites, so I was stunned when it showed up in the movie.

Last edited:

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts