The Music Video Thread

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
The Ting Tings - Estranged (Official Video)

p.s. i feel so late to the party, but the more i see of the ting-tings... ;0 i think they're the kewlest millenny-group there is... ;0 just sayin'! :)

Last edited:

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
daymnn citizen, i am too gonna hafta go back over your viddie selections one by one... ;0

hey ever hear 'cheap trick' before they were cheap trick?!? :))...

Fuse - Fuse 1969 (full album)

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
Believe it or not, I have the Paul Lynde Halloween Special on DVD. It’s so bad, it’s good. The trucker skit is unbelievable!

That Zodiac movie is so well done. Caught that one in the theater. Donovan has always been one of my favorites, so I was stunned when it showed up in the movie.

if i remember right, that's the bit where the whole front of a semi-truck comes ramming thru the wall?? ;0 yah!! ;)

;) almost as eye-popping as florence henderson is in that skin-tight dress!! ;0 lol, and i was never much of a 'ohhh, yeeeah, florence-henderson' kinda guy... ;0

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
;0 but here's a mellow one to drive to, along a west-coast highway... with the sunset drawing down... ;)

with the nuclear-wasteland ahead of you in the distance... ;0

Herb Alpert - Rise (HQ Audio)

Citizen

Oct 5, 2017
daymnn citizen, i am too gonna hafta go back over your viddie selections one by one... ;0

hey ever hear 'cheap trick' before they were cheap trick?!? :))...

Fuse - Fuse 1969 (full album)

Hadn't heard that before. It's really good.

In return, I offer you something not nearly as good but moderately amusing:

Billy Joel before his solo career.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
Citizen and WhiteChocolate , the bloody s... you two come up with , you blow me away !!! Cody Frost WOW and I`ve never heard Herb Alpert play any better , now that`s a blast from the past . keep up the great selection fellas and that includes you too trash !!!!:cool::cool::cool:

trash80

Dec 14, 2018
Here’s one for you lovers of cover songs. that deserves an OMG! ;) ever see the 'paul lynde halloween special' with kiss and florence henderson?!? ;0 Paul Lynde Halloween Special 1976

This gets more of a WTF than an OMG from me. Which is the cover song? The two KISS songs are both Paul Stanley tunes and are on the Destroyer album. I wouldn't consider anything Flo did as being a cover since she was only ever known to be a performer.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
if i remember right, that's the bit where the whole front of a semi-truck comes ramming thru the wall?? ;0 yah!! ;)

;) almost as eye-popping as florence henderson is in that skin-tight dress!! ;0 lol, and i was never much of a 'ohhh, yeeeah, florence-henderson' kinda guy... ;0

Flo singing That Old Black Magic was something.

trash80

Dec 14, 2018
The Ting Tings - Estranged (Official Video)
p.s. i feel so late to the party, but the more i see of the ting-tings... ;0 i think they're the kewlest millenny-group there is... ;0 just sayin'! :)

I really dig the Ting Tings.
This sits right along with a lot of the mid 90's female fronted 'alternative' groups. Here in the US we had a magazine called College Music Journal that came with a sample CD that turned me on to hundreds of bands. Here are some samples from that era.

trash80

Dec 14, 2018
And since you mentioned Dweezil, here is an ex of his that knocked it out of the park with this one and was immortalized in arguably the zeitgeist showcase film of the early 90's and is surprisingly a movie soundtrack that still holds up today.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.